heysho heysho 36-40, F 9 Answers Apr 23 in Community

Nope.

Best Answer

Hasn't happened.

Best Answer

That's good, cuz it sucks...lmao

Best Answer

(((hugs)))

Best Answer

*hugs*

Best Answer

Yes, but I guess these days they call it 'waking dreams'. Back when it happened I thought it was something 'supernatural'. I was scared out of my wits, frozen in my bed and couldn't move as something felt like it was sitting on my chest. What comes to mind here? Aliens? Ghosts?? I had just finished reading a few chapters of Thomas B. Allen's book, Possessed... so demons? A few years later I met my ex who told me that he used to get bad waking dreams in his childhood, and in the 10 years we were together I witnessed him have 2, which was super scary to see. Anyway, whatever it was that night I no it wasn't supernatural or anything, but it really did scare the crap out of me lol.

Best Answer

yes I have heard of those

Best Answer

Yes...watching my sister passing away...wondering if this would be her last breath and then she would be gone forever...:(

Best Answer

I'm so sorry *hugs*

Best Answer

Yes, a lot when I was a kid, big dogs that were running loose used to terrify me

Best Answer

Not more than a second.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Oh yes, I'm terrified of heights and found out just how terrified, I couldn't move. haha

Best Answer