no, cant say i have...lol...i can say that she {your ex} sounds like she is very sorry for letting you go....if i were you my friend...id remember the pain that she caused you and start a new with someone new....the attention that she gives you is just cause now she has a touch of the green-eyed-monster..lol....nothing more...you and i both now that your to good for a half arsed relationship!... :)

Best Answer

I am so happy that you were able to take a bad situation and learn from it. You lived up to the saying - what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! It would be nice if everybody had the same mind set after tribulation.<br />
In my experience, I am very thankful that I went through my bad situation. The key word being THROUGH. (I am starting to come out the other side.) I believe our Heavenly Father puts us through everything for a reason - and I went through heck to help others.

Best Answer

Heroin addiction. It brought me to my lowest low. Made me learn who my real friends were and that my family was my most important asset.

Best Answer

yes!!! (secretly thought something was wrong with me for feeling that way), felt stronger, wiser, like I could do anything ( great question hippie!) <br />
your ex girl- hmmmm she's trying to " rule from the grave" she'll try to sabotage anything new that's happening for you romance wise. just make sure you know that, no point wasting a whole lot of time in limbo with her. stay friends, take some space and find a new girl .....or....... give it up and go back to ( if you think it's wise)

Best Answer

Hippie, I love your questions. I seldom answer any of them but I read them all. I have many experiences that have made me stronger. I can only say that with each one I have said: "Why me?" Then a very good freind said: "Why not you? Maybe it's just your turn: Haha! <br />
I tend to pick disloyal and untrusting men for relationships, so who really hurts who? (speaking strictly for myself)<br />
My question for you is this (hopefully, food for thought): Why would you continue to spend time with someone that continues to demand a portion of your life you aren't willing to surrender again?<br />
One of the most things I have learned about love is that it is selfless and has nothing to do with physical or emotional bondage. <br />
She loves you? She want you to be happy? Why would she send a message to you or anyone else that is interested in you that something is going on between you when there isn't? Or is there? <br />
I have to check my own motives. I have no control over someone else'. Then remember what Shakespear said "To thine own self be true" It gives a whole new twist on where I want to go and what I want to do with my life. <br />
I'm just sayin! :-)<br />
Make it a great day!

Best Answer

That which does not kill us makes us stronger.<br />
Frederic Nietszche

Best Answer

Hi HS-Yes. I kept getting boils for about 4 years-they are smelly, painful and scarring. Somedays I couldnt go outside, walk etc. But havent had one now for a year and am very grateful. Reckon medicated soap was my miracle cure.

Best Answer

Depression. Don't want to go into the dirty details anymore, but after spending a long time in the abyss, I suddenly woke up angry because I realized that I am a beautiful person who deserves much better than the crap I was going through. And I realized that if I hadn't gone through hell, I wouldn't like myself as much as I do now.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, every bad experience in my life has only left me more bitter and resentful. I wish I was one of the lucky people who saw the silver lining in every negative situation, but I'm not. I wasn't born that way. So I guess the answer to your question, at least in my case, is no.

Best Answer