when I was a little boy I had the hardest time understanding how could a Jew be Catholic or how can a catholic be a Jew, then I learned that being a Jew was something that was also on your blood and it all started to make sense lol, even if Hebrew still looked like Chinese lol
josemariacorcoran josemariacorcoran 18-21, M 10 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Religion

Throughout my life I have struggled to find a religion I could actually associate with. I was raised in a strong catholic home, but I knew from the start catholicism was not for me! After much church hopping, I can now say that I don't care to distinguish myself within a religion! All I know is I believe in God and love him with all my heart. The rest shouldn't matter!!! (to me anyways) =)

Best Answer

no you are right i have stated similar ideas here

Best Answer

I was confused with Moses and Noah, I kept mixing up the two. And Lehi and Nephi.

Best Answer

never that confused, only a little

Best Answer

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Yes . Grew up in a church that encouraged us to question ourselves and our faith . Many lost what faith they had . Some wandered , like me . I'm very comfortably Christian as I learn about Zen Buddhism and have a borderline agnostic fiancee .

Best Answer

No, I'm just intolerant towards religion!

Best Answer

Luckily I became an atheist/agnostic/jedi and haven't been confused since.

Best Answer