I was yesterday when I came across a 6 vehicle accident on the road to work that had happened about five minutes earlier. It involved a big truck, an upside van in a ditch and four cars. Fate is a funny thing, it obviously wasn't my time.
pennynoodles pennynoodles 46-50, F 10 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Community

For me it's not a relief it's habitual.... :-)

Best Answer

I'm usually panicked if I leave late. But I understand what you mean, I call things like you discribed miracles, we never know when a few minutes off schedule, can be saving our lives, how many near misses have we actually not been aware of? I'm glad you were late, or I might not be answering your question. (Angles watching over you) : )

Best Answer

Someone must be.

Best Answer

ive on more than one occasion relieved myself and then been five minutes late

Best Answer

Cheeky Mr Stickers...

Best Answer

thank you mrs noodles

Best Answer

You're right noodles. There are no coincidences, at any given time we are all exactly where we are meant to be. I'm glad you're okay!

Best Answer

It made the hair stand up on my arms, I can tell you .

Best Answer

I agree....... thats why I go with the flow these days --I believe every thing happens for a reason, so why fight against it.

Best Answer

Some people do seem to die in the most unfortunate of circumstances don't they?

Best Answer

Stuff like this happens to me all the time and I think it means that God is planning something really special for me to do, I hope I recognize the opportunity when it presents itself.

Best Answer

yes, also avoided accidents, and have to wonder if there was a reason for the delay

Best Answer

Strange isn't it?

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer