OMG YES! Dealing with it now. It's a work from home scam. It goes many levels deep and you don't realize everything you do with the different companies are actually the same company. Very long story, bottom line check EVERY opportunity through ripoffreport.com it's written by consumers who have been scammed to get the word out. I only wish I knew about them first.<br />
The other scam is an email scam to be a package shipper for a foreign co. A polish guy owns the biz. Well they screwed with the wrong person. Im fluent in Polish and went to my Polish site and investigated him and his company. Neither exists.I knew it was a scam just by the way he spelled his name. There is no letter V in the polish alphabet.

Best Answer

Fake e-mails, lol. ;P<br />
I'm sorry you have been scammed

Best Answer

I didnt fall for it but it is annoying when you're selling something online. =3

Best Answer

Yes, it is annoying. I also didn't fall for things. I guess were smarter then average, lol :P

Best Answer

Thanks for BA :)

Best Answer