meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 21 Answers Jun 26, 2011

Attempted, it didn't work. I just left thinking, "That fraking woman is crazy."

Best Answer

Your own MrsRobinson..kinda :)

Best Answer

My friends and I were camping out in my tent and we were about 11 0r12. We started streaking around the neighborhood. once back to the tent still being naked some one suggested giving ******** so sounded good so I went first and started sucking my friends **** thinking we were being quiet his dad had snuck over and saw what I was doing. The next day he had me come in to his workshop and told me what he saw and if I didn't want my parents to find out he would need the same then he turned toward me with his huge **** out. I was shocked as he guided me to my knees and started sucking, it lasted 6mo. I really liked it after a while I WAS ABLE TO MAKE HIM *** VERY HOT. It felt so hot and heavy in my hands. I always waited for his call.

Best Answer

The first lady to hold my erect **** was 43 when i was 13. The first lady I ****** was 48. I think both had decided in advance that it ws going to happen.

Best Answer

yes when i was 17 and she was late 40s or early 50s

Best Answer

Many attempts were made when I was younger, none really successful. My aunts used to tell me, "Get a young man while you can, you'll always be able to get an old one---" As messed up as that sounds, at the time it made sense.

Best Answer

Once _ 10 yrs my senior.<br />
We had some fun :)

Best Answer

oohh...fun is good :)

Best Answer

Isn't it just ;)

Best Answer

My father has used a seductive voice with me, im sure in an attempt to manipulate me. Disgusting. And I have been 'asked out' by a white haired man at my job. Hilarious. I was just conversing, man.

Best Answer

nope im hardly seduced , its extremely rare ....

Best Answer

My dad was getting his driver's license when my mum was born.

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

I stopped drinking cause of this........ I woke up with this women who was 52 she didn't look it but i said note to self no more drinking and i was 30 at the time

Best Answer

ok...good move

Best Answer

If she didn't look it what was the problem ? Just because of her age ?

Best Answer

Always, I'm just not into younger guys....nothign agaisnt them. just me. <br />
My sister's currently pregnant with a guy 17 years her senior and she's absolutely happy. <br />
My father's also much older than my mom. <br />
Well, i won't be close minded just coz someone's younger than me though, just coz im easier attracted to older guy doesn't mean i find all young guys unflattering.

Best Answer

i reckon older guys are sexy....but maybe have more issues than younger ones................

Best Answer

Not really about being sexy (sexy has no age!) It's about the fact that I can't find guys my age who can be as mature as I am. Not that I don't like fooling around, love it, I have my moments. Or maybe coz im more into older guys really.. ;]

Best Answer

My husband. hes ten years older than me

Best Answer

yum......lucky you :)

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

o-k

Best Answer

just my hubby... he is 6 years older then me.. LoL<br />
does that count? :D

Best Answer

ye-ah.....course it counts! :)

Best Answer

I was seduced by a much younger one. I,m not proud of it, but it happened non the less. and it was a long time ago.I was 35 and she was 13. it took about three months, but i couldnt resist her final effort. I gave in. I admit it was amazing even though it was wrong. The memories of it have lasted me a lifetime.

Best Answer

yes both men and women

Best Answer