meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 24 Answers Jun 26, 2011

My friends and I were camping out in my tent and we were about 11 0r12. We started streaking around the neighborhood. once back to the tent still being naked some one suggested giving ******** so sounded good so I went first and started sucking my friends **** thinking we were being quiet his dad had snuck over and saw what I was doing. The next day he had me come in to his workshop and told me what he saw and if I didn't want my parents to find out he would need the same then he turned toward me with his huge **** out. I was shocked as he guided me to my knees and started sucking, it lasted 6mo. I really liked it after a while I WAS ABLE TO MAKE HIM *** VERY HOT. It felt so hot and heavy in my hands. I always waited for his call.

Best Answer

Attempted, it didn't work. I just left thinking, "That fraking woman is crazy."

Best Answer

Your own MrsRobinson..kinda :)

Best Answer

I was seduced by a much younger one. I,m not proud of it, but it happened non the less. and it was a long time ago.I was 35 and she was 13. it took about three months, but i couldnt resist her final effort. I gave in. I admit it was amazing even though it was wrong. The memories of it have lasted me a lifetime.

Best Answer

The first lady to hold my erect **** was 43 when i was 13. The first lady I ****** was 48. I think both had decided in advance that it ws going to happen.

Best Answer

yes when i was 17 and she was late 40s or early 50s

Best Answer

Many attempts were made when I was younger, none really successful. My aunts used to tell me, "Get a young man while you can, you'll always be able to get an old one---" As messed up as that sounds, at the time it made sense.

Best Answer

Once _ 10 yrs my senior.<br />
We had some fun :)

Best Answer

oohh...fun is good :)

Best Answer

Isn't it just ;)

Best Answer

My father has used a seductive voice with me, im sure in an attempt to manipulate me. Disgusting. And I have been 'asked out' by a white haired man at my job. Hilarious. I was just conversing, man.

Best Answer

nope im hardly seduced , its extremely rare ....

Best Answer

I stopped drinking cause of this........ I woke up with this women who was 52 she didn't look it but i said note to self no more drinking and i was 30 at the time

Best Answer

ok...good move

Best Answer

If she didn't look it what was the problem ? Just because of her age ?

Best Answer

Always, I'm just not into younger guys....nothign agaisnt them. just me. <br />
My sister's currently pregnant with a guy 17 years her senior and she's absolutely happy. <br />
My father's also much older than my mom. <br />
Well, i won't be close minded just coz someone's younger than me though, just coz im easier attracted to older guy doesn't mean i find all young guys unflattering.

Best Answer

i reckon older guys are sexy....but maybe have more issues than younger ones................

Best Answer

Not really about being sexy (sexy has no age!) It's about the fact that I can't find guys my age who can be as mature as I am. Not that I don't like fooling around, love it, I have my moments. Or maybe coz im more into older guys really.. ;]

Best Answer

My husband. hes ten years older than me

Best Answer

yum......lucky you :)

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

o-k

Best Answer

just my hubby... he is 6 years older then me.. LoL<br />
does that count? :D

Best Answer

ye-ah.....course it counts! :)

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

{part 2 continued, being seduced by uncle} We stood looking at one another, me still fully clothed in the polar. He said he wanted to see how much I had matured over the past few years, telling me how handsome and sexy I looked in my winter outfit. He hoped to see me naked before the night was over. I kept blushing and covering my snug and secure, aroused privates,under the several warm layers.of clothing. My uncle continued to reassure me, not be ashamed or shy about being nude. He then said"Relax now, let me start getting you undressed." I just started to pout like a little boy. "I don't want to take my snow pants off now." He was getting sexually turned now, enjoying my playful pouting, not wanting him to take my clothes yet.. My anxieties were really high now and curiosity was getting the better of me. Yes!, my older and beloved uncle has me seduced,as he slowly unfastens the snow pants shoulder straps from the bib and they separate, the straps falling down my back. I try holding up the bib, whining and pouting not to take them off. He gently moved my hands away from unfasten bib,letting it drop down with the shoulder straps. I started blushing again, as he began unbuttoning the plaid flannel shirt. The snow pants were still snug in my lower torso. I pouted some more, whining "Please don't take them off, I don't want to undress. He had my flannel shirt all unbuttoned and open, getting it untucked from snow pants, then pulling it off my tan colored leotard clad body. He was was in his glory now,winning over my being shy and looking forward, getting me naked. He then sat me on the polar room sofa, with my snow bibs half unbuttoned. lifting my legs as I still playfully resisted. opening the side leg zippers on the snow bibs. he then put my legs down and stood me up, as I continued pouting,,tightly closing my legs. "Booo, Hooo" I playfully whined, now feeling his warm hands, pulling and tugging on the waist of the warm and snug snow pants. The feeling was great, him gently getting them unsnugged and working the warm and soft snow bibs down to my ankles. Now my whole body, encased and very snug in tan colored leotard and tights. He was so happy getting my outer winter out fit off, seeing more of my young 22 year old body. He sat me down on the sofa, gabbing hold of the unzipped legs, shaking my legs and feet from the snow bibs. My uncle cheered for me as made last playful resisting and boyish pouting, trying to keep the snug snow bibs from coming off. All he would say"Off off", "snow pants off, let them go!" as shook my legs still encased in tights free from the snow bibs. I made one last boyish joyful whines as they came off. He then stood my leotard clad body outlining my very erect penis. He then I could stay in leotard and tights for now, as we went to the living room, closely cuddling one another for a short time, while sitting on the big coach. It was great too. I asked him again"Can I sleep in my leotard and tights?" "Please let me stay in them." My uncle just gave me another hug, not saying anything, but smiling as he held me close to him. This was n't a sexual thing for us, but him trying to have me get over my sexual fears around other naked guys. He was doing alright by me and even though I was still snug in my tan leotard and tights, I was beginning loose my fear and shyness about being naked with him. After sitting on the couch, feeling at ease and still enjoying the snug feelings in my leotards. Now my moment of truth has come. He then whispered in my ear"Ballet is over, time to bare it all." I pleaded again to let me sleep in them,as he walked me into the bathroom. Again he said"Let's get these leotard and tights off now!" He then slowly unzipped the leotard back zipper, getting it open, now getting my arms out of the sleeves. He had my young upper torso uncovered showing all the hair on my chest. He whispered some more in my ear, how good I look and should n't be ashamed of my soon to be naked body. He was making me feel much better about my self, slowly and gently pulling the still snug clinging, both leotard and tights off together. before I could try stopping them from coming off, I felt this warm sensational feeling of all three last pieces of lycra nylon coming out of and off my privates, now showing my fully erect penis. I let one last pouting sound and playful resistance as he got the leotard, tights and tan colored briefs down to my ankles. I was completely naked for him to see and he was very happy, seeing my young naked male body, showing my very sexually excited privates. He was naked now too, dropping the toga, showing all of his full male body. He freed my ankles from all three tangled layers of the beautiful leotard and tights and I did love it and now feeling much better naked now. It was worth it. We did n't any intentions of being sexually intimate that night together, Later , I put on the baggy pajamas and slept in the other bed room. We did give one another several big hugs, releasing our energy, while holding one another closely. Looking down on the bathroom floor, my tan colored leotard, tights and briefs scattered about, I was glad he seduced me, it was one of the nicest private moments in my life.His seduction of me, getting to overcome shyness about being naked with those of the same sex including older guys, It helped my military career in later years quite easier in all circumstances.

Best Answer

Yes, when I was in my early 20's, I had an uncle who was always good to me since I was teenager. He never made any suggestive sexual moves on me, until now. I was just 22 years old. He was a good looking 35 year old man and devoted nudist, but never approached me about his enjoying being naked with friends and other guys. One Very cold winter night, he called asking me to stay with him overnight. He knew I'was shy about being nude around other guys. He told me not to worry about it, just come over. I was well dressed for the weather, my favorite snow bibs, bright colored flannel shirt and tan colored leotard and tights underneath. He said, he had pajamas for me to wear if I do stay over night. I arrived at his apartment, with two large bedrooms and a nice polar room, for guests to get naked and leave their clothes. The living room had a beautiful view of the bay. We were together in the polar for a while, upon my arrival, when he began making suggestive hints for me, to let him help me get my clothes off and overcome some of my shyness about being naked around him and other older men.. I was very comfortable being in warm winter outfit for now. I did bring a change of clothes, my usual boxer and baggy trousers. It was early that night, so He had a lot of time getting my trust in him. I soon realized, he was seducing me. I was beginning to enjoy it in a curious and sexually arousing way. He was going to get me undressed and naked now, while we were in the polar room.. He then asked me to take off my shoes and socks and I did. Those were the only items I would take off. We continued talking about adult things, while I was still clothed. He had a wrap around towel around his waist and covered fully by a large white colored fuzzy bathrobe. .He had the bathrobe and wraparound for my sake, being so shy and nervous to see him in the nude. He continued seducing me in a suttle , yet gentle and kind way. I was getting very sexually aroused and anxieties very high, wondering when he will start getting my warm winter outfit off. He Gently rubbed my still clothed body several times, saying how snug and sexy my snow pants looked. I was blushing a lot now, knowing he would get me relaxed and overcome my being so shy with him. { To be continued part 2}

Best Answer

yes both men and women

Best Answer