B1SHOP B1SHOP 22-25, M 16 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Suicide

yes i was very close and my little brother's voice saved me

Best Answer

Aww..good for you..I'm sure it was for the best :)

Best Answer

I was suicidal for a long time the thing that ended up saving me was finding out I was pregnant, and that forced me to do everything in my power to give myself and my child the best life I could, like getting rid of all the unnecessary BS and Drama and the people that caused it. after I cut all that out of my life I quickly found people that where there for me and helped me through hard times and just generally made everything better. I have my son to thank for opening my eyes and making me do what I needed not only for myself but for him as well.

Best Answer

Your son is very lucky to have you :)

Best Answer

Thank you! But to be honest I am truly the lucky one, and he has brought me nothing but more luck since I have had him ^_^ I may not be in the best living situation yet but I am in a comfortable one and it won't be to long before we are where I want us to be ^_^

Best Answer

That is really really sweet...I'm sure you'll get there real soon. :)

Best Answer

no cause god dont want us to kill ourselves

Best Answer

That may be true..

Best Answer

Yes, yes, no.

Best Answer

Hang on...it'll get better.

Best Answer

That's what most people have been telling me for the past six years. You're still wrong.

Best Answer

Well..you are alive and there is a chance that those people are right.

Best Answer

You're an optimist aren't you? I hate optimists.

Best Answer

Thank you for that, but I'm a pessimist.

Best Answer

Have you even tried to do anything to make it better? cause if you just sit there and mop around and complain about how your life sucks nothing will ever change. You have to get up and take charge.

Best Answer

My life is not better in any way shape or form, but i now have a better understanding of who i am, and im ok with it

Best Answer

Every experience in life takes us to a new level of self realization..and who knows, may be it will help in the future..

Best Answer

I highly doubt that, but one can only hope.

Best Answer

If you ask me that sounds like a start.

Best Answer

I was experiencing very severe post-partum depression at one point of my life. But each time I was in the act of preparation to go through with it, the song 'One More Day' would come on the radio. That song would stop me dead in my tracks. (The was even a time it came on my television that I know I hadn't turned on.) For the way my life is now, I'm glad I paid attention.

Best Answer

I'm glad you paid attention too.. When I used to get bullied in high school and felt like ending things, I watch Rocky and watch him going "one more round"....helped me a lot. Glad you are still with us.. :)

Best Answer

Thank you! :) I am, too. This question inspired me to write a story about it here in one of my experience groups. That movie is good, too!

Best Answer

I was never quite to that point, but about a year ago I had definitely stopped caring whether I lived or died. (I guess I was just too much of a coward to actively do anything about it.)

It took someone new in my life a few months later, showing that they cared about me as a human being, to pull me out of my funk and start me seeing myself as a person of value again.

Have things gotten better? I think so, although I still have rough days...

Best Answer

Don't call yourself a coward...you had some hope left in you. Nothing is braver than giving yourself another day. Glad you are still with us..

Best Answer

Thanks...

Best Answer

Yes, saved from depression thanks to EP. My life is more...cheerful not necessarily better.

Best Answer

Lol who were you on your old profile? :P I'm still around more than usual! :D

Best Answer

I got saved by someone on EP once but she doesn't know it, my family every other time. My life has not gotten better or, I have not.

Best Answer

Bless you Silence...

Best Answer

Yes, I have, and an increasingly better life.

Best Answer

Good for you..wish you the very best.

Best Answer

Thanks, and also to you.

Best Answer