you're almost scared? Really more nervous, I suppose...but that's how I feel right now about tomorrow night.
lonelyheart807 lonelyheart807 41-45, F 13 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes it happens and one cant' even sleep.Happy for you that it has happen.

Best Answer

I haven't seen him since the end of August, and I'm suppose to see him tomorrow. Yes I'm nervous because I don't know what to say to him. When I'm around him I forget how to act lol I just stand there and giggle and gaze in his eyes. I just enjoy being in his presence, so we could do whatever as long as he's there with me. Not a moment goes by that I don't long for him

Best Answer

I hear you...

Best Answer

Oh yeah!

Best Answer

Oh.....I miss those butterflies!!! <br />
I hope it goes wonderfully for you! (Gotta say....I'm a bit jealous....haha)<br />
Have a great time!!

Best Answer

Thanks...

Best Answer

Yes after 15 years I met up with my high school gf. crazy emotions.

Best Answer

I've felt that way, it's a really nervous feeling, you're just not sure how you're going to react...

Best Answer

It's been two months, and I've missed him so bad...

Best Answer

YES...and I am seeing him Wednesday. I hope your's goes well!

Best Answer

Thanks...you too. : )

Best Answer

Yes, so scared that I've put off meeting someone for a whole year. It's a weird feeling, though, to be excited and scared at the same time. I haven't gotten over the scared part yet.

Best Answer

Scared? yes...Nervous? yes...but I would never put off seeing him...

Best Answer