you're almost scared? Really more nervous, I suppose...but that's how I feel right now about tomorrow night.
lonelyheart807 lonelyheart807 41-45, F 13 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes it happens and one cant' even sleep.Happy for you that it has happen.

Best Answer

I haven't seen him since the end of August, and I'm suppose to see him tomorrow. Yes I'm nervous because I don't know what to say to him. When I'm around him I forget how to act lol I just stand there and giggle and gaze in his eyes. I just enjoy being in his presence, so we could do whatever as long as he's there with me. Not a moment goes by that I don't long for him

Best Answer

I hear you...

Best Answer

Oh yeah!

Best Answer

Oh.....I miss those butterflies!!! <br />
I hope it goes wonderfully for you! (Gotta say....I'm a bit jealous....haha)<br />
Have a great time!!

Best Answer

Thanks...

Best Answer

Yes after 15 years I met up with my high school gf. crazy emotions.

Best Answer

I've felt that way, it's a really nervous feeling, you're just not sure how you're going to react...

Best Answer

It's been two months, and I've missed him so bad...

Best Answer

YES...and I am seeing him Wednesday. I hope your's goes well!

Best Answer

Thanks...you too. : )

Best Answer

Reconnecting is no big deal for me. We just pick up, right where we left off thirty years ago, as if it were only yesterday.

Best Answer

Thirty years...wow! I hope I never have to wait thirty years in between times I see him...

Best Answer

Yes, so scared that I've put off meeting someone for a whole year. It's a weird feeling, though, to be excited and scared at the same time. I haven't gotten over the scared part yet.

Best Answer

Scared? yes...Nervous? yes...but I would never put off seeing him...

Best Answer