Rolle2323 Rolle2323 51-55, F 10 Answers Apr 24, 2012

Similar and I have a blog about it here on EP. But I didn't call out to god, instead my gratitude opened my heart chakra and led to the spiritual experience I had. Love is an experience. Words limit love.

Best Answer

Nice....you are the first person I've seen here that spoke of 'chakras'....

Best Answer

YESSSSSSSSS.......

I

have....annnnd

you?????????????

Best Answer

Yes I have...you seem rather...????????

Best Answer

not at all...
without His Grace...
I would be dead...
yep...

Best Answer

I did a really nice thing for someone and I suddenly felt full of love and gratitude.So much I felt I would explode.I thank God often.

Best Answer

May God bless you...not only for what you feel...but for what you are.

Best Answer

Yes, and also - when I didn't believe in God, I asked him for help. I was a teen in the late 70s and I snuck onto a skateboard ramp late at night. I fell backwards and broke my arm in two places, looked up at the full moon and pleaded with God, " I really blew it this time! Please, I need your help!" It was the first time I ever prayed.

Best Answer

not on my knees , but i have looked up and said thank you to him

Best Answer

Im not sure if I fell to my knees at that very moment but def stopped to give thanks

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Me, too. Was your heart overflowing with gratitude to God? Was it one of the most sincere moments of your life?

Best Answer