pantieslips pantieslips 46-50, M 12 Answers Jun 27, 2012

Yes but I need to learn to be happy again and enjoy being alone because I tend to get into bad relationships because of this.

Best Answer

Often, but intellectually I understand it's not really me, it's what was done to me. Hard to keep that in mind when my emotions are raging.

Best Answer

Yes, but there is good in everyone. Some of us suffer issues that prevents us from seeing who we really are. Look for the good inside yourself and realize that you are never lonely as long as you have you. You can go out and be around people, be yourself and you will overcome the loneliness. Don't hate yourself for being lonely. Dress yourself up and get out to where people are and meet them. Sometimes we have to push ourselves to do things we are uncomfortable with to achieve our goals.

Best Answer

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Best Answer

i wish i could dress up! thats why i hate myself,plus i have no clothes! which is driving me mad. hugs

Best Answer

Even jeans and a tshirt will get you out in the world. :D

Best Answer

thanks!

Best Answer

Without a doubt. But the last time I tried it which was 23 years ago I had a voice within me say, "Don't I've got plans for you!" which led me back to church and a whole new career which I just retired from.

Best Answer

Yes, quite a bit actually.

Best Answer

No not ever, even once. I've never had the luxury of self loathing, too many things to do.

Best Answer

all the time

Best Answer

hope you are ok! hugs! i know how you feel!

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

what is your reason for not liking yourself? hugs

Best Answer