your housemates/neighbors commented or complained?
SweetKiester SweetKiester 36-40, F 17 Answers Feb 22 in Dating & Relationships

refresh my memory what were relations again?

Best Answer

you know.... *sighs* when a man... and a woman... well, they get together and um.... do stuff.... lol *grins*

Best Answer

nope I don't remember that, what kind of stuff? :-)

Best Answer

well.... kinda insert tab A... into slot B.... Repeat as necessary..... *laughs*

Best Answer

I was never in to playing with paper dolls

Best Answer

ok... then... you're on your own... *grins*

Best Answer

as usual ;-))

Best Answer

;P

Best Answer

I once had a girlfriend who was so loud, if we were finished the neighbours started smoking a cigarrette!

Best Answer

Yes why? Did someone say something to you?

Best Answer

lol... No... ;P

Best Answer

No, but we were facing the foot of the bed and the bed tipped and we rolled onto the floor.

Best Answer

well, that's pretty funny... *grins*

Best Answer

No, to embarrassed.we always know then when to tone it down

Best Answer

YES! More than once! And it was funny and embarrassing at the same time. I once got asked to leave an apartment I was renting because I had a very "talented" boyfriend who visited often. We decided to go to his house instead in the future. Ha ha!

Best Answer

well,.... lol... lucky you... *grins*

Best Answer

yes.....open windows in the summer. he he

Room mates had also mentioned..... ;)

Best Answer

lol... *grins*

Best Answer

Yes, my elderly neighbors called the police...

Best Answer

*in little old lady voice* .... hello police??? sumbodie's gettin' MURDERED down here.....*laughing*

Best Answer

Yep, and the cause of all the noise hid in the bedroom leaving me to explain that I was fine and maybe it was an animal they heard!

Best Answer

Well of Course!.... *grins*

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

Lol yes

Best Answer

LMAO I've been in a hotel once. I was very loud once because I was coming. We both got dressed or whatever and housekeeping was at the door when we came out of the hotel room. The girl asked if we could smell popcorn. I'm thinking to myself, "Yall aint hear no damn popcorn. You're just trying to playing dumb."

Best Answer

ROFL...;P

Best Answer

I once had a lover that could rattle the walls. Luckily we only hooked up at her place so I have no idea what the neighbors thought as I was usually off to my place before the sun came up.

Best Answer

leave the poor girl to deal with all the funny looks.... lol.. not nice... *grins*

Best Answer

Lol that brings back some good memories

Best Answer

lol.... good.. *smiles*

Best Answer

Got a few compliments from my neighbors haha

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

YEAH THEY CALLED THE COPS.

Best Answer

*laughing*

Best Answer

Seriously?

Best Answer