When I was young and cared for someone inappropriate. I wept because I could neither reveal nor act upon those feelings.

Best Answer

No.<br />
I've crushed on someone so hard that I couldn't talk to him. I've felt all squirrelly and like I'd go nutty if I couldn't touch him. But none of the crying or fanatical stuff. That kind of reminds me of what teenage girls do at rock concerts, and I never was that type.<br />
The crying and more histrionic stuff only showed up after he'd left my life.

Best Answer

nope, can't say I've been in love with anyone

Best Answer

Yes. For the last 34 years.

Best Answer

aww!

Best Answer

I heard this can happen. I am not sure how or why this would happen butt, I have never been loved in. Just in..d

Best Answer

How old are you?

Best Answer

I like to describe that feeling as loving someone so much you could puke all over them

Best Answer

indeed!

Best Answer

I wouldn't say I cried, but I would say I ached. I remember that feeling very well :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I feel silly when I say my heart aches for you my love...lol

Best Answer

Don't let it; in context and as long as you being apart isn't a situation where it causes conflcts between you both, then there is nothing wrong in that. Actually ... it's quite endearing :)

Best Answer

Not since I was a teen.

Best Answer