I once got spanked in the middle of the food court by my dad for acting like a two year old slamming down the tray of food and it ended up in dad's lap! i deserved that one
Trystancarver Trystancarver 13-15, M 4 Answers Jun 3 in Parenting & Family

Yeah...Couple times... One time I was at 6 flags.. an amusement park and dad bought me a 10 dollar balloon. I let it go

Best Answer

We've gotten spanked in public but usually it's just a warning swat on our bottoms, but if we don't stop it's a full on spanking although my parents would try to take us to a restroom or somewhere semi private before we get a spanking. But still I remember this one time we went to a restaurant and I was having a complete meltdown cause I wasn't getting my way my mom picked me up and sat me on her lap told me I needed to calm down and stop I can't always get my way I wouldn't so she told me that if I didn't she would spank me I screamed louder she said ok picked me up and took me to the restroom to where mother breast feed their babies and pulled up my dress and down my panties and gave me a spanking. About 10 or so people saw me get spanked. As they were coming in or our then she took me to wash my face and back to the table where I did as I was told I was I think 9 at the time.

Best Answer

You are a pervert and probably not a teenager. You are being reported right now.

Best Answer

I am 15 thanks you would be best to not read my things or comment

Best Answer

No, my parent understood that spanking is abuse.

Best Answer