We've gotten spanked in public but usually it's just a warning swat on our bottoms, but if we don't stop it's a full on spanking although my parents would try to take us to a restroom or somewhere semi private before we get a spanking. But still I remember this one time we went to a restaurant and I was having a complete meltdown cause I wasn't getting my way my mom picked me up and sat me on her lap told me I needed to calm down and stop I can't always get my way I wouldn't so she told me that if I didn't she would spank me I screamed louder she said ok picked me up and took me to the restroom to where mother breast feed their babies and pulled up my dress and down my panties and gave me a spanking. About 10 or so people saw me get spanked. As they were coming in or our then she took me to wash my face and back to the table where I did as I was told I was I think 9 at the time.

Best Answer

I have had similar experiences myself when I was a child.

Best Answer

Yes many times as a child as my parents firmly believed in delivering punishment wherever it was earnt!

Best Answer

No, my parent understood that spanking is abuse.

Best Answer