This never happen to me. I just want to know how many people experience this? Did it hurt to sit down after you got a very hard spanking? Were you crying after the spanking?
MrAbelLewis MrAbelLewis 22-25, M 32 Answers Jul 13, 2012

Yea it hurts. more when my dad does it. Sometimes its really hard to sit after his .

I cry alot too.

Best Answer

ya gotta just stud out and never give it away !

Best Answer

At least you don't get spanked that often Preacherboy so the spankings must work to keep you out of trouble. Maybe you can try suggesting to dad to spank over pants that way it wont hurt as much.

Best Answer

I have . He says no way .

Best Answer

I never cried jury or after a spanking but it did hurt to sit after a spanking I would think most people would tell you that. especial if you are spanked on the sit spot as some people say.

Best Answer

I asked a guy once to do cause I was just in one of those moods. It hurt like hell, I couldn't sit down for days.

I don't really want to experience that again. Spanking is fine, but in the future I would prefer more gentle.

Best Answer

Did I read that correctly you asked your friend to spank you and he spanked you so hard that you could not sit down.

Best Answer

yes lol

Best Answer

My Mom always said that if a girl can till sit down, she hasn't been spanked! Usually it took between two and three days for us to sit down again. After one particularly bad tanning I could not sit for over a week, or even wear panties for three days.

Best Answer

Did happen but only once… and afterwards I knew that it wasn’t the best idea having Mum pick me up at the police. So I definitely deserved it.

Best Answer

Getting drunk with questionable “friends” who were years older at 13… definitely deserved it, especially after the lack of respect I showed her… thought I didn’t see that back then. But today I have to say, I was lucky that the police picked me up…

Best Answer

Never good when parents havd to pick you up at the police station.

Best Answer

When I was young most of the time I couldn't sit for days

Best Answer

Yes, and a paddle and razor strop...

Best Answer

He wasn't strict, hell he took me out of school a few times just because LOL but if you cross him he makes it up for one hell of a spanking LOL

Best Answer

YES I HAVE

one time when my uncle was watching me cuz my mom was at the doctors. I was doing some thing I was told not to (don,t even know what now ) so when he told me to stop it I told him to F.O. Well he was not to happy with me and had my pants and undies around my ankles so fast I did not even have time to run. he put me over a sawhorse and took the razor strap to my bare butt. nedless to say after he was done (about 40 strokes later) not only was I crying like a baby but found it hard to sit for several days never swore at him again tho. PS I was about 10 years old at the time

Best Answer

People can die from 100 strokes and there in there 30's let alone 10 yos...

Best Answer

Yes in school 3 time a week. I would get back to class and had to sit down and It hurt and my class mates would laugh at me.

Best Answer

I have been and it hurt allot but I still liked it. I have also spanked hard enough that my spam lee could not sit after it

Best Answer

I have had to eat dinner standing up more than once

Best Answer

Oh yes!

Best Answer

On more occasions than i care to remember have i been unable to sit down after a spanking....esp bare slipperings from my auntie

Best Answer

I was spanked hard on Saturday. Monday morning, I want to skip work cause it hurts to sit. Like I really don't wanna

Best Answer

Yes. I used to cry when I got a whacking. It was usually pretty uncomfortable to sit down afterwards. There were a few when my butt would hurt for a couple of days. I remember one morning, at age 14, when dad would give me a sound bare butt spanking with the bath brush. I spent all day in bed, just wearing loose boxershorts and mostly lying on my tummy afterwards. I would only be sitting, with a soft cushion on my chair, when I had to attend lunch and dinner, and I was having my meals as quick as possible because my sore *** hurt so much.

Best Answer

I never even tried to sit down after a spanking. I was always on my stomach on my bed sobbing. But I suspect it would not have been a pleasant sensation.

Best Answer

YES! AFTER I FELT THE RATTAN IN REFORMSCHOOL!(IT'S ON MY PROFILE STORY TITLED "SPANKING WITH THE RATTAN"!!!)

Best Answer

When I was 17 I swore at my mom. She used her wooden bath brush on my bare butt very hard. I cried and cried and I felt it for days.

Best Answer

I remember one night after supper I got the hairbrush in my bedroom and then it was lights out for an early bed time. I rolled over on my back and it was quite uncomfortable when my hiney came in contact with the mattress. So, I went back over on my stomach and slept that way all night.

The next morning I was able to sit down, but my hiney was still sore

Best Answer

I am amazed at how many people say yes. It never really hurt when I got spanked. Apparently getting a max of 3 swats with a palm over clothes and never anything more is not typical?

Best Answer

I agree about parental spankings. They were scary but not all that hard. At my boys clubs, we got what people like to call "good" ones or "proper" ones. Those I could feel for a while.

Best Answer

Forgive me, but what are these boys' clubs?

Best Answer

I can't remember that far back. My mother would use a wooden spoon, but generally at bed time. It was okay to cry because I was little. She stopped when I was 10. I sleep on my side so that was not a problem.

Best Answer