Secretfind Secretfind 31-35, F 8 Answers Sep 9, 2010

I was stalked the other month by this idiot in his car. He kept talking to me and following as I was walking home. I didn't respond to him, I showed him my phone and he still kept following me. Then I started call people on my phone in case he decided to come out the car and act crazy. When he noticed I was talking to someone he drove away and I haven't seen him since. If he ever did decide to act stupid again I will take down his liscence plate number. Plus I saved the police phone number on my cell.

Best Answer

i have been stalked 2 times when i was 18 a blackguy did it he would follow me all over and sit by my porch and cuss at me and he followed me from the laundry room once up to my apt i told him i had a chow that would attack him.he didnt belive me and it bit his leg and he called the cops they arrested the idiot.when i was 21 a ex stalked me headless teddybears notes calling following me black roses...even pulled a paint scraper up to my neck.i called cops they did nothing restraining order wouldnt help....so my mom saw him and went up to his car with a ba<x>seball bat and he never bugged me again..u cant let them scare u..u have to stand up to them

Best Answer

If you are being stalked, read The Gift of Fear by Gavin DeBecker. And do exactly what he advises.

Best Answer

I didn't notice the guy until my first day of work when he followed me around in his van during my break. I got irritated and confronted him. I was looking through some old pictures a couple days after and I noticed him in the background of some I took while out with friends. I saw his van in multiple, in the back ground. He had been stalking me for over a year and I knew nothing about it. I didn't feel safe anymore. I don't know if he's still stalking me but I haven't seen him since I confronted him.

Best Answer

KRAZY AREN'T THEY!

Best Answer

I had a stalker when I was 17.He followed me everywhere he hatede me but was sexually attracted to me.He was my best friends boyfriend who was very abusive.I moved to a whole new town and he still would show up at my work threating to tell my boss t hat I was a transgender.He threw me to the ground one time after I got off work.My boss called the cops and they really didn't do anything but tell me to get a restraining order .I told them I would get a gun..They didn't like that but I had ,had it..Well a few more cops got involved after he came to my work again.He still talks about me and its been years.My friends from my home town say that he ask about me all the time..

Best Answer

I HEAR YOU, MY STALKERS HATE ME YET THEY LISTEN TO EVERY WORD I SAY, OR THINGS I DO. IN FACT..I NOW FEEL LIKE A CELEB!! HA HA...

Best Answer