pedrohedgerow pedrohedgerow 51-55, M 17 Answers Aug 28, 2010

Lots of times. Nothing serious. Anybody who wants not only to do good but also to be himself or herself good will be hated by this world. That's normal.

Best Answer

Once upon a time (1982) my best friend died in a fire. His girlfriend and I were drawn together and we comforted each other over this tragedy. In a very short time we realized we were attracted to each other and she told me to wait a bit while she got over it but "don't worry, you'll get your chance".

Well, after two months it was apparent she was ready and we were both in love. I came over to her house and her parents weren't home so I put my hands around her waist and we looked into each others eyes. My hand were on the move and... *ding,dong* her friend was at the door! I tried to get her to pretend we weren't there but it really wasn't feasible.

Her friend was there to take her shopping, damn it!

I told her I would see her tomorrow and knew in my heart that tomorrow was to be a day that I'd always remember because I had every intention of making her my wife, I was that sure!

I went home and my next door neighbor Cheryl asked me if I had any weed. (It was 1982)

I said I did but both our parent were home. After much begging I agreed to go to a wooded spot and get her high. We went, got high and were leaving when Cathy's best friends brother (Mike) was entering with his van. Cheryl wanted to see him because he just broke up with his girlfriend and she wanted to hook up with him. I told her I couldn't because he went to a part of the woods where my Monte Carlo would bottom out. She protested so I offered to walk her down but for some reason, she refused.

The next day I called up Cathy and she sounded really down. I went over to her house and asked what was the matter and she said Mike was dead! I said I saw him yesterday with Cheryl and she asked where. I told her and she said thats where they found him, he had committed suicide!

Needless to say that day was not a day to be remembered but the next day it got worse, much worse. I found myself being questioned about every aspect of my seeing Mike and her eyes no longer expressed love but instead expressed rage.

I called up friends to talk but everyone seemed too busy to talk with me and some expressed aggravation that I was even bothering them. I called my sister in CA and said to her "Its like everyone decided to hate me at once".

Oh well, at least Cathy loved me, right? Wrong. Instead of gazing into her loving eyes she would now make snide comments and mocked me about things I was sensitive about.

Perhaps someday I will give the details but what followed made me feeling like I was Princess Lea watching a slow motion death star destroy my world and every hope I had for a happy life.

People would yell "*******" out of cars as I walked down the street, nobody wanted to know me and on Christmas Eve my sweet Cathy, now merely a tool used to implement my punishment dumped my under the most cruel of circumstances and seemed to enjoy every moment!

WTF is happening to me I wondered?

Cheryl told all that I let him die on purpose and my character assassination was complete

Best Answer

This happens to everyone at some point in their lives.

Best Answer

i was hoping for a little detail......

Best Answer

There was a time in Dallas in 1963, but a narrowly dodged that bullet.

Best Answer

glad to hear it.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

oh.

Best Answer

Yes on a few occasions. My ex wife tried to convince people that I was a cheater and an abuser, and a woman I tried to befriend and help accused me of just want to f*** her when I had to stop giving to her and helping her because she was taking advantage of my kindness and abusing my generosity. Neither stories were true (but there were alot of people who believed them, including people I thought were friends). I dont know why people feel they must do that to others, especially those who dont deserve it at all.

Best Answer

people prefer scandal to news of kindness i find,it seems they would rather believe bad than good.nothing changes the truth though indy,you did right+acted out of kindness,+THAT is a fact.best wishes,pedro.

Best Answer

Yes. By a representative of a system of the US government and I'm fighting that to this day!

Best Answer

from experience i believe you,good luck.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

oh.

Best Answer

Yes my ex best friend was a destructive *****

Best Answer

important part is you used the past tense,was.best wishes,pedro.

Best Answer