gravity is harsh.

Best Answer

No, but I have been to international beaches where nearly all women went topless. It made me wonder why the US is so prudish about it. No one cared, and no one stared. At least no more than they would at other people in not much clothes on the beach anyway. <br />
I am not sure I would feel comfortable totally nude, but I think topless was pretty cool.

Best Answer

its overratted......Miami beach.....way too many overweight or older saggy that shouldn't be topless are

Best Answer

Yes--it was hot and sunny and had people of all ages acting like they were at the beach.

Best Answer

The reason I don't like nude beaches is you have to take your clothes off

Best Answer

Open a clothing store.

Best Answer

I was frightened. I'm happier being able to choose who I want to see naked. ::shudders::

Best Answer

I went to a beach back in 84 with some college friends…mixed group. I was not informed part of this beach was nude but we plopped down in between the clothed and nude sections. I have to admit it was erotic at first even tho none of us went nude. A couple of years later I had a girlfriend who asked if i'd ever been to one. I told her this story and we decided to go that weekend. It was odd at first stripping down in front of others but after a few minutes of the sun and surf on my skin…i was hooked. She was too. We've long since split up but i remember those mid-week excursions to the beach when none was there and REALLY feeling free.

Best Answer