I went to a few (ones that allowed single males), And first time I was definitely shy. I left shortly after because the quality of women/ guys there was not something to lose sleep over. Also some things you might see a swingers parties are:<br />
1.) jealous husbands - this is a major issue because quite frankly men instantly get jealous over another guy with a younger more masculine guy with a bigger ****/ better in bed wanting to screw his wife (isn't that the point of swinging?) being a young guy in my mid 20's I got the jealous stare alot from the older men. Sometimes you will have a swingers party where all the women are in the back having fun while all the men are just chatting with each other.<br />
2.) being a new guy at these parties makes you a really big outsider. alot of women won't give you a second look if they perceive you to be bad in bed. <br />
3.) if you manage to rock a girl's world she'll probably want to keep you to herself rather than share you. This is happening to me now with a girl whose into the swinging party scene. I've rocked her world multiple times (she said it, the sounds she made reinforced it, and at one point she bought a hotel room close to me just so I could come see her). However she tells me to stay away from the swinger parties and often times won't tell me when parties take place or if she went to them of not (but she's dumb enough to post pics on facebook).<br />
final verdict : as a single guy if you want sex a swingers party you have a 50%. Try it if you want to.

Best Answer

My wife told me 20 years ago that she had a fantasy of ******* two guys at the same time, I was shocked at the time and then even more shocked that I found it made my **** get hard. We talked and played for some years, when she told me that a friend of hers told her abut a swingers club and that we should go. We did, and it was incredible to see so many people naked and the reality that my wife was going to **** someone before the night was over. There was a jacuzzi pool outside, so we got in the pool and then several guys got in also and before I knew it, she was sucking a guys **** and then another guys **** and she sucked off about 8 or nine guys when she found an oriental guy, very shy, they were kissing and then she went down on his ****. He wanted to **** her, but she felt embarrased and didn't. She has since ****** fifty guys looking for him. The first guy flirted with her and offered a massage so we went to a private room and found that another guy got into the room with us, he just stood in the corner and watched. I saw his hands rub my wifes body and it was a rush, more so than watching her suck guys *****. Maybe it was the thought that I knew he would end up ******* her. He gave her a very through rubing and massage and then started to play in her *****. She loved it and he was good at it and she came with a full scream. Then, she sucked his **** a little bit and then pulled it into her ***** and they ****** and ****** and ****** and I saw his **** going in and out of her ***** and him thrusting his **** as far into her as he could, she came again. Then she pushed him down and kissed his **** somemore and then got on top of him and rode his **** like she was never going to quit. I put my hard **** in her mouth and she was ******* him and sucking me when the guy that was watching decided to get involved and started to play with her ****. She started to suck his **** and I started sucking on her ****. Some how, I was sucking on one *** and the guy was sucking the other *** and I was looking at him just a few inches away, realizeing that my wife was getting ****** and was sucking this guys **** while having both of her **** sucked on. He then ****** her also. My wife wanted to meet them the next day, but tha didn't happen. She is still looking for her cute Asian guy.

Best Answer