redllip23 redllip23 26-30, F 17 Answers Jun 11, 2012

Things are always darkest before it turns pitch black. ;)<br />
Hang in there... God never promised that life would be easy, but if you believe in the Lord he shall sustain you through your trials.

Best Answer

I think people who choose to follow good rather than evil on earth can expect a rough ride,because this is the devils realm,as stated in the bible.

Best Answer

Yes. Things got bad for a while. A lot longer than I wanted them to be. But I just stayed faithful and eventually things started to turn and get better. It was slow but things did get better. Now things are much better.

Best Answer

No because at that point I would know he is imaginary.

Best Answer

I came across an interesting tape on destiny and free will. He said when we are living our destiny everything is in sync. When we stay from our destiny things are not right. Have you ever had a time in your life when things were in sync? <br />
More to the point of your question sometimes we are living with our heads and not our souls. There may be something that you have been taught is wrong and it isn't. It was just wrong from the perspective of the time and understand of the time when it was written. We are evolving and our understanding is evolving said a catholic priest. For example, we don't stone adulterous people, but in a time of limited understand the culture of that time did.<br />
What is going on with you? Are you drawing away from your destiny because it is not in line with some teaching you have learned?

Best Answer

Maybe I dont know. Evey since i got in and then out of a relationship with this guy whom i have a child things havent been right. im confused

Best Answer

Yes, and I'm going through a period of that now. It's sometimes difficult to keep your faith, and sometimes you even blame God for not answering your prayers. But I have found in my life that even if I get mad at Him, I just need to keep my faith, keep praying, and He takes care of me the way He sees fit - and that's ok by me.

Best Answer

That why am not in church any more.

Best Answer

God gave us "free will" remember? That being said, what happens in our future is our own doing or that of a wicked person who is not influenced by God but by the devil and other worldly things.<br />
I just hate when people sit around and blame God and pout about stuff, because it isn't God or his Angels, it is us as human beings.<br />
My life has never been spectacular, and even when everything seemed so "perfect" things would turn topsy-turvy all of a sudden from out of nowhere. But I never blamed God. I believe it's because I never questioned Him that things always got much better. Things go bad as lessons for us to learn, we are still all God's children and we are not perfect so we will fail and we will also triumph. It just depends on our maturity, who we are, what we believe, how strong we are spiritually, how weak we are mentally and emotionally etc. The list goes on and on. Things always get better, trust me. A positive outlook is always the best. Also stop and realize no matter how bad you think YOU have it, remember somebody else in this world has it MUCH MUCH worse. Pray for them as well as yourself and see what happens.

Best Answer

Having faith in God doesn't guarantee an easy life. If having faith in God guaranteed an easy life, then everyone would be doing it. Don't fall for the prosperity doctrine (that the more faith you have in the lord, the easier your life will get) that many churches are now teaching, it's a false doctrine.<br />
Keeping your faith during the hard times is a test. It's one thing to be able to thank the Lord during the good times, but to be able to still thank the Lord during the tough times is a real test of faith.<br />
Things might get better or things might get worse. It's the things that we go through in life that prepare us for the afterlife. A lifetime of struggle is worth going through when you get to spend your eternal afterlife with God.<br />
I don't like to ask for things when I pray to God, but every now and then, when I am struggling, I will pray and ask God for strength to help me get through and I always get what I need. If you need strength to help you get through what you are going through now, just ask the Lord.

Best Answer

yes---and im still waiting for things to turn around. but i look and see that no matter how bad things are God is still with me thru it all. God does not change your circumstances but carry you while you go thru them. Keep praying and May God Bless.<br />
XOXO

Best Answer

yes, then i started believing in Bigfoot and his word and everything got better overnight.

Best Answer

Who/what is God?

Best Answer

да<br />
1. e4

Best Answer