Ahh yes same old story, it happens to us all Aaroncali, people can be really cruel to anyone who has the strength to live life how they wish to, as long as you are happy move on and enjoy life to the full, you should study up on the effects of "Grief" on close ones when you come out to people they have to process this themselves.

Best Answer

My mother started to ignore me three years ago because her in-laws wanted to adopt me as a granddaughter and she was jealous. It was devastating. I know how you feel. I went through a grieving period and finally decided that I don't need someone in my life who likes to ignore me, reject me or hurt me. I have the right to surround myself with positive, supportive people. I love my mother and pray for her, but I don't trust her not to do it again and I won't let that happen. Godspeed.

Best Answer