Mehraab Mehraab 18-21, F 14 Answers Jul 12, 2012

Like just about everyone else I too have been Betrayed. I haven't Betrayed Anyone yet.

Best Answer

I betrayed myself by marrying a mean person and then a fake, psychopathic weasel. The latter betrayed me a million times worse than I ever could have imagined.

Best Answer

OOppssss!!!!!! feel sorry for u :(

Best Answer

I have never betrayed someone, yes I have been betrayed because I am too nice.

Best Answer

then try being less nicer

Best Answer

Oh I am far less nice than I was.

Best Answer

Yes and yes.

Best Answer

oops!...

Best Answer

I guess one could say oops. More like.black ops...

Best Answer

I have been betrayed by someone i really cared about nd didnt wanna lose it still hurts and i dont think i will ever forgive datd person

Best Answer

you need to forgive and forget so that they remember and regret!

Best Answer

I cant that was the only person i trust. I think about how I trusted him in he went in did some foul things behind my back i will neva forget that day

Best Answer

oh come on, ppl don't forget: pain and hardships, yes we all need to forgive but we normally NEVER forget, & it sounds like you don't either, else you wouldn't have posted this question

Best Answer

I took in a single mother and her best friend, her two kids and cat and dog. I had a one bedroom apartment and I ended up sleeping on the floor because the kids needed a bed. They stayed with me for 2 months and never once gave me a dime. I provided for them, walked to work so they could use my car to go on job interviews and take care of the kids, fed them, let them wear my clothes, everything...They kept telling me they were waiting on some money to come in from a friend of theirs and they would pay be back for everything. Little did I know they were getting SSI checks and blowing it all on fast food and junk. The animals eneded up tearing my place apart and costing me $500 in clean up fees. they moved out on me one day while I was at work. When I confronted them about it and asked for the money that was owed me, they told me I did everything for them out of the kindness of my heart.<br />
Suffice it to say, I lost some faith in humanity and a whole lot of trust.

Best Answer

not everyone is like that i feel sorry for what they did to you. You were being a little too nice to them.

Best Answer

The first!

Best Answer

did you apologize?

Best Answer

Of course, but the apology didn't make it better!

Best Answer

then you should pray that the person forgives you

Best Answer

I have experienced both. However I got a higher education and learned about why I did what I did and why he did what he did and I know that some people do change once they are educated.

Best Answer

i agree, good luck with getting over it

Best Answer

~i was betrayed this afternoon. i am heartbroken.~

Best Answer

learn to forgive you'll feel better this way i do

Best Answer

I am sorry honey. Hugs and Love

Best Answer

thanks. love and hugs for you too~

Best Answer

matter solved :)

Best Answer

matter solved? do you know something i don't know?

Best Answer

Yes , & for good reason.

Best Answer

can you share the reason?

Best Answer

This was in jr.year in high school ,A comrade i knew was using me for his bidding , &amp; I knew some intel on him . so a large argument was held in math class . I never heard from that guy again...in years.

Best Answer

this is scary....never heard from him again??

Best Answer

Never , I said to him " You will fall as will I one way or another!" Seems I'm living a form of hell these days...but I don't reject my actions .

Best Answer

Yes I've been shafted

Best Answer