I was bitten by a puppy on my wrist, long time ago.
Somexyz Somexyz 26-30, M 18 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Pets

By a dog, a hamster, a mouse, 2 snakes, a lizard, an iguana, a horse, a goat, a tarantula, and 2 cats.

Best Answer

Dogs, one cat, snapping turtle, horses and a donkey. Oh, and an injured fox .

Best Answer

Cat, Dog, Horse and Ants if they count.

Best Answer

the ex-wife......

Best Answer

Bunch of dogs, a bunch more birds, a guinea pig, couple of cats, a lizard (Gummed would be more apt here), a mouse, a ferret, several sheep and a horse. Oh and am not entirely sure what that cicada did to me but it hurt >:[

Best Answer

a ferrit bit me everynight in the face and arms and feet he was a bully <br />
a little dog bit me between the eyes when i was 5 a big dog bit my mouth when i was around 8 <br />
a cockatoo bit my *** and feet guess i shouldnt have told him to stop biting my *** the day before when really he was pinching it but i thought he was biting it <br />
a kitten was chased under my leg where my hand was and bit there my right ring finger nail and finger causeing nerve damage <br />
hamster the little ***** chewed threw his box that the pet store had him in and bit my leg so his name became chomper the little bastard<br />
my ex from when i was 21 that fool bit my head even and chewed on my hair

Best Answer

horse dog cat

Best Answer

Oh heck yeah. <br />
Several cats, dogs, birds, crickets, lizards, crawdads, a spider, and even a scorpion. And let me tell you, that scorpion was the worst by far. I don't EVER wanna go through that again.

Best Answer

cats, dogs, donkey, goats, squirrels, crow, rooster, mare, sheep, ox, cow, canary, camel.... wtf?!?!?

Best Answer

If you want to catch a collie use me as bait. been bitten by 3

Best Answer

I was bitten by a wild rabbit. When I was a kid we visited a campground where the rabbits had gotten pretty used to people around. One actually came up and ate a carrot out of my hand. The problem was that when he got to the end of the carrot, he just kept going and bit my thumb.

Best Answer

A puppy, cat, hamster, and a snake.

Best Answer

was the snake poisonous?

Best Answer

lol not at all. It was just a garden snake. But they really hurt and don't let go. They have a ton of little tiny teeth.

Best Answer