I was bitten by a puppy on my wrist, long time ago.
Somexyz Somexyz 22-25 18 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Pets

By a dog, a hamster, a mouse, 2 snakes, a lizard, an iguana, a horse, a goat, a tarantula, and 2 cats.

Best Answer

Dogs, one cat, snapping turtle, horses and a donkey. Oh, and an injured fox .

Best Answer

Cat, Dog, Horse and Ants if they count.

Best Answer

the ex-wife......

Best Answer

Bunch of dogs, a bunch more birds, a guinea pig, couple of cats, a lizard (Gummed would be more apt here), a mouse, a ferret, several sheep and a horse. Oh and am not entirely sure what that cicada did to me but it hurt >:[

Best Answer

a ferrit bit me everynight in the face and arms and feet he was a bully

a little dog bit me between the eyes when i was 5 a big dog bit my mouth when i was around 8

a cockatoo bit my *** and feet guess i shouldnt have told him to stop biting my *** the day before when really he was pinching it but i thought he was biting it

a kitten was chased under my leg where my hand was and bit there my right ring finger nail and finger causeing nerve damage

hamster the little ***** chewed threw his box that the pet store had him in and bit my leg so his name became chomper the little bastard

my ex from when i was 21 that fool bit my head even and chewed on my hair

Best Answer

horse dog cat

Best Answer

Oh heck yeah.

Several cats, dogs, birds, crickets, lizards, crawdads, a spider, and even a scorpion. And let me tell you, that scorpion was the worst by far. I don't EVER wanna go through that again.

Best Answer

cats, dogs, donkey, goats, squirrels, crow, rooster, mare, sheep, ox, cow, canary, camel.... wtf?!?!?

Best Answer

If you want to catch a collie use me as bait. been bitten by 3

Best Answer

I was bitten by a wild rabbit. When I was a kid we visited a campground where the rabbits had gotten pretty used to people around. One actually came up and ate a carrot out of my hand. The problem was that when he got to the end of the carrot, he just kept going and bit my thumb.

Best Answer

Parrot, budgie,cat..

Best Answer

A puppy, cat, hamster, and a snake.

Best Answer

was the snake poisonous?

Best Answer

lol not at all. It was just a garden snake. But they really hurt and don't let go. They have a ton of little tiny teeth.

Best Answer