Kind off I spoiled my gf and her mother and made them quit dependend of me. I took advantage of them or they could leave and go back to poverty<br />
It lasted for more then a year, then the fun was over for me. We broke up. I helped them to find a house and job.

Best Answer

Someone tried to blackmail me...I figured I had nothing to lose, so I took away the option of them "outting me" on something I did by owning up to it myself.

Best Answer

LOL...had that been an option I would have taken it...definitely was not an option.

Best Answer

my father

Best Answer

Yes, my friend

Best Answer

Yes to being blackmailed, it is too funny to relate, I played along it was fun.

Best Answer

No, on both accounts, which, now that you mention it, is a bit surprising since I've done many things that could be used against me. Have you ever been blackmailed? Do you want me to tell you something that you could blackmail me for?

Best Answer

I would blackmail you if you wish

Best Answer

Nah I nailed her

Best Answer

YES! I've been blackmailed; nothing bad, more about if I didn't do 'whatever' then someone else would suffer for me not doing 'that' favour. So I do it, and however I look at situations like this I consider it blackmail ... lol<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I am being blackmailed now, My lover form 10 years ago has pictures of me and him , He is now my brother in law ,
he wants oral sex, to keep the pictures out of the internet and our of my work place and my husband

Best Answer

i blackmailed a girl into taking her clothes off on webcam for me or i would spread nude pics around of her , it went on for a few weeks and i feel like a monster

Best Answer

im a paypig online serving princesses buying gifts and tributes,when i tried to stop she wrote back did you really think you can walk away from me,she sent me my bosses number,my wifes cell number and a photo i sent her ,i didnt rember giving her any of this,she raised my weekly payment from 75 to a 100 dollars a week,that was hard,i took on a dishwashing job to cover it,i asked for a buyout,she 2500 and i got her down to 1200 but had to continue payments until the diffrence was met

Best Answer