BigbadGus BigbadGus 36-40, M 15 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Community

Yes. If I feel I'm not treated well or a company is misleading people I'll make sure I have nothing to do with it and won't support it by buying it's products.

Best Answer

Yepper manly for the reason they treated employees.

Best Answer

Yes. WalMart. Coors.

Best Answer

I'm with you on Walmart.

Best Answer

Anytime a store carries out of season produce its imported. In the winter most of the produce comes from Mexico. If you went to Nogales or El Centro right now you'd see produce trucks from every part of the country patiently waiting to load imported salad and whatnot.

Best Answer

I refuse to shop at Target. When they decided to refuse the Salvation Army from setting up their red buckets and bell ringers, that was it for me.

Best Answer

A number of companies actually. Not like that had an effect on anything, but I'll be damned if I give them my money.

Best Answer

Sure, but if enough people share your attitude it will make a difference.

Best Answer

I boycottt WWE because their product has sucked for the last 6 years. Other than that, I don't really boycott stuf.

Best Answer

No, I just boycott people.

Best Answer

walmart is the devil

Best Answer

I'm intrigued - what don't you like about Walmart? As a non-American I have found Walmart invaluable when I've been there, partly because they are everywhere and you can get pretty much anything you need from Walmart.

Best Answer
Best Answer

i boycotted McDonald's cause its nasty

Best Answer

fair enough

Best Answer

didn't stop them from making napalm, or agent orange in the sixties...

Best Answer