LydiaRia LydiaRia 51-55, F 21 Answers Jan 13, 2013 in Health

No, only bones in other people's bodies.

Best Answer

Oh, you're bad!!!

Best Answer

7 total as I recall, and did it all to myself, dang the luck

Best Answer

I was knocked off my cycle some years ago that broke my collar bone and thumb and shortly after I fell off my cycle and cracked my shoulder joint. Other than that bad year I have never broken a bone.

Best Answer

Never had a guy break his bone off in me before. He did get his bone off though.

Best Answer

Right arm when I was 3. Some ribs when I was 8, 10, 13. Broke my right wrist again at 15. dislocated both shoulders at same time at 15. Someone else's jaw at 16.

Best Answer

right elbow shattered it , got 2 screws to hold it together then they took them back out but 1 broke off but my arm is ok

Best Answer

3/4 times baby. btw ur name reminds of a character in famous novel Pride & Prejudice.

Best Answer

Nope. Hope i never will! (*touch wood*)

Best Answer

Mine are pretty strong

Best Answer

Only one bone(shoulder) and it hurt but not as much as the simultaneous severe dislocation of my arm. I was so fortunate to have recovered without surgery. I had a 20 percent chance and I beat the odds. Go God!!!

Best Answer

Both wrists......at the same time! Do you have any idea what a challenge it is to use the bathroom with both arms in casts?

Best Answer

I broke my baby toe and someone else broke a couple of my ribs.

Best Answer

19 times

Best Answer

Not until recently, must be old age.

Best Answer

A few

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Nope never. I have dislocated my knee.

Best Answer

Yes a toe

Best Answer