yes. the person called me when he was at the other persons house and he was sleeping naked in the bed so i pulled the covers off him and started yelling and punched him. and told him to get an std check and if i did have anything i would take his *** to court with out telling me

Best Answer

Got a "Thank you for your recent purchase Mr. ****" Postcard in the mail from a flower delivery service. <br />
I hadn't gotten any flowers so I called his work only to find out he hadn't been in the office all day. BUSTED. Apparently it was only emotional... yea right.<br />
Still bothers me 5 years later. And our marriage hasn't been the same.

Best Answer

Yes, I don't discuss these things.

Best Answer

I didn't bust them, but I did see my best friend's father out one evening cheating on my friend's mother. It was seriously disturbing to look over toward the bar and see him slurpping and groping all over this woman. I walked up to the bar to order a drink and made sure the old guy saw me. I looked at him with disgust.

Best Answer

I walked on them. Yeah.. would've been funny... is kinda funny now to be honest.

Best Answer

oiy yes my ex husband... busted him telling another woman on his cell phone that he loved her.

Best Answer