roastlamb roastlamb 36-40, M 8 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Health

All the time. I wonder about my patients etc. but I love to farm raise things watch it grow I try to get outside and let my mind go it helps.

Best Answer

I do all the time which is not good. I don't know that you can switch off totally from work...

Best Answer

i wish i could switch off

Best Answer

Depends upon your job. If I was sorting mail, then yes I could swich off at the end of the shift. In a postion of management, you always have something going on, some target to hit, some deadline to meet, some HR issue with staff, the list goes on. Just as you sort one thing something else needs sorting.... :(
Go to a health club and get pampered for an afternoon, back and neck rubs/massage etc.... :)

Best Answer

a great ideal

Best Answer

Try and do that regularly, work that into your schedule. You'll then have something to look forward to every now and then :)

Best Answer

Yes! ive even something answered the house phone with my jobs name!

Best Answer

more than less i believe

Best Answer

Yes its normal, but you have to learn how to leave it at work

Best Answer

Yes I have, to the point of giving myself health problems. I have sense decided that it is not worth my health and life to stress over making somebody else rich. Now, I still give my honest best, but I refuse to take it home any longer. That and as it turns out, fishing is good for the soul.

Best Answer

All the time.Hard to shut off sometimes. vice versa at work.....mind worrying about home stuff:) ah fun,fun,fun

Best Answer