mmjgg mmjgg 31-35, M 19 Answers Jan 3, 2010

yes - usually when i am outside in nature.

Best Answer

WHILST PRESENT AT THE BIRTHS OF MY CHILDREN

Best Answer

I call it "making a memory". I'll be very still and take in the sounds, the sights, the smells in that one moment and usually I get asked why so quiet. "I'm making a memory". They are the gems of my memory boxes..

Best Answer

I try to remember to do that often. Many ordinary moments can be beautiful if we take the time to look for the beauty.

Best Answer

Sorta, but not these words 'cause it was too beautiful for that. I remember that kind of thing when I first heard my boyfriend's heartbeat while hugging him. Or in other circumstances with him. Or, as Thesherpherdess said, many other moments which I only realized this later thinking back.

Best Answer

Hell yeah. And I had a lot of those moment last Christmas :)

Best Answer

When I held my new baby grandson for the first time..Now every time he cuddles, I know it's a precious moment.They grow out of the cuddle phase too fast.

Best Answer

Yes, I consider myself very blessed to have been granted many such moments, and the capacity to embrace them.

Best Answer

Yes, but I was not wise enough to know this until I had experienced life for awhile. Then I had the wisdom to be able to "define" the moment as unequaled to any other.

Best Answer

Yes definitely! <br />
When near the end of a long flight to NZ, the track 'Glacier' by Altus played on my mp3. Wow - I was in tears, its lovely music and the view at 30000 feet of the Tasman Sea was just too much. Very moving, still brings tears to think about it

Best Answer

I always embrace life with love and smiles, life is so short and every moment of life too be is a blessing especially to be alieve and to live each day I do, so I embrace every moment, and even if its negative I still find some kind of beatuy in it anyways. Life is beatiful anyways and such a blessing so everyone should embrace it!!

Best Answer

Yes, thank you for asking this question.

Best Answer