oddlyenuff oddlyenuff 36-40, M 13 Answers Oct 5, 2012 in Music

Yep i have i hate that when that happens

Best Answer

me too.

Best Answer

i've never written a song have you? and i don't think i should change someone else’s song ... it must have meant something to them or they wouldn't have written it so ... no

Best Answer

huh?

Best Answer

what part don't you understand ... the "no" part? '' or the part about changing someone else's song? or did u mean would i change the radio station? please say what u mean ... it would be less confusing for both of us

Best Answer

I'm just not sure you understood my question. I don't understand what you mean by changing someone's song. I was saying if you changed the song by changing the radio station or changed to another song on the cd.

Best Answer

not changing the lyrics or anything like that.

Best Answer

Yes. There is a song my ex best friend and I always listened to on the back of buses, walking the streets, by the pool and basically any time we felt good together. I can't bear it now though, it has too many memories attached.

Best Answer

Thankyou!

Best Answer

Yes...if I was somewhere I didn't want to get teary I just changed it. Music has such an impact.

Best Answer

::sniff sniff::
Yes ='(

Best Answer

so very true. it does.

Best Answer

There was a then-popular song I associated with the first guy who broke my heart as was a teenager. "You're No Good" by Linda Ronstadt. For about a year after the experience I couldn't bear to hear it.

Best Answer

been there.

Best Answer

Yeah, 'Can't buy me love', by the Beatles, will always be 'kent bobbin woah, woah'..

Best Answer

Lot's of times, too much of my music collection is associated with my drinking days.

Best Answer

I do not give songs emotional attachments personally, unless I wrote it.

Best Answer