A few times in my life. Last year I gave God a choose, take me or leave me along and I will take care of health, so he left me along to heal.

Best Answer

yes......I could of easily dies last year from extensive bi-lateral pulmonary embolisum.....im very thankful to still be here.

Best Answer

Death? He cheated on me!! ; )

Best Answer

kind of in indirect ways, like having my throat and toungue swell up for months and doctors were misdiagnosing it until i saw someone else and found out i was having allergic reactions, my throat couldve closed on me, also, i was ignoring my high cholesterol for yrs and stopped checking it and stopped taking statins, when i finally checked it it went up to 363, i had to see a doctor to get back on statins, its a wonder i didnt have a heart attack or stroke

Best Answer

All the time.

Best Answer

a couple of times

Best Answer

Nah. i did'nt have to. I just retook the test of life, and used the bible as my study guide.

Best Answer

Yes. The day I decided to wear m seatbelt, I was in a car accident.

Best Answer

Yes, 3 times so far, however, I am fully aware he will win in the end!

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

No, I just ran out of ammo.

Best Answer

once

Best Answer

Yes, thank God.

Best Answer

Every god damn day.

Best Answer