EmilyFitch EmilyFitch 18-21, F 13 Answers Jul 15, 2012

I got married within a year of meeting him, I was just turned 19. <br />
I was totally faithful for 8 years. <br />
We were under a lot of pressure through out the marriage with infertility and family problems. <br />
For most of the marriage he had lost interest in sex and I felt so totally unloved and crap about myself. <br />
In the end I had 2 flings and although it is classed as wrong I don't regent them. <br />
People cheat when something is going wrong or a need is unmet. <br />
We lasted another 3 years and ended up divorcing. <br />
I look back and see the mistakes we both made but gaining some self confidence by having a sexual relationship with another man was not one of them

Best Answer

Nope, never cheated and yes been cheated on and ya know what? At the end of the day, they cheated on themselves

Best Answer

Most if not all my previous relationships, I've cheated. Mainly because it was my chicken **** way of getting out of the relationship, without him wanting to come back to me. If he caught me cheating, the relationship was over and he'd be angry at me about it for quite some time.

Best Answer

been cheated...and that particular moment i found out seems like tomorrow never comes....<br />
cheated on him? NEVER...or shuld i say not yet ;)

Best Answer

"A man is as faithful as his opportunities." Chris Rock

Best Answer

I cheated on everyone I wasn't married to.

Best Answer

iv never cheatd and never will cuse i have been cheated on once and it wasent a good felling u blame urself and u get the gutt felling he or she is cheating and instincts are 99% of the time its right

Best Answer

Yes I have cheated on my husband. It was early in our marriage and we kind of were just going through the motions. So one day I ran into my first boyfriend and one thing led to another and we started sleeping together again. I didn't mean for it to happen but I sure didn't do anything to stop it either. Eventually my husband found out about it and I thought he was going to throw me out. When I came home after he found out I was really worried. What came next shocked me. He sat me down on the sofa held my hand and told me that he wanted to make love to me right then. He held me and caressed me and we made love all night long. He wanted to know how long I had been sleeping with my first boyfriend. So I told him how it happened, and where. He wanted to know how many times. I told him I couldn't say cause it was sometimes two or three times a week for six months. He wanted to know who had the bigger penis. He didn't believe when I told him they are close to the same size. Then he asked if I enjoyed sleeping with him. I told him that I wouldn't lie, yes, I enjoyed the sex. It was so good doing something that I knew I shouldn't be doing but I needed what he couldn't give me at that time. The crazy thing is that he wanted me to tell him all about it during our love making. I told him that this would ruin it for me but he insisted in hearing about what I did. Then he wanted me to make up stories about me having sex with other men. I did it to please him but he always wanted more. He confided in me that he liked the idea of me being with other men and he fantasized about it. The stories got more and more elaborate with me telling him about me performing oral sex on as many as three or four men and he would want me to tell what I was doing with them all while we made love. I came to realize that this was what he liked. He asked if I thought if I could ever actually have sex with other men so he could watch. I told him that I couldn't do that and that if I did it would be me and one man at a time. Then he told me that it was ok if I had sex with other men and then told him about it later when we were making love. He told me this so many times that I decided to make up a story about sleeping with another old boyfriend. He was so excited and truly believed I did what I was telling him. Then one day we were at a party and the old boyfriend was there. My husband started talking to him about it and asked him how he enjoyed having sex with me again. I was so embarrassed by this. The boyfriend didn't tell him that we hadn't cause he had tried on several occasions to get me into bed. My husband took me into a laundry room at the house of the person who was hosting the party and then came my old boyfriend who I only slept with once. There my husband dared me to perform oral sex on the guy. We just stood there starring at each other and my husband told me he would take me anywhere I wanted if I did it. I finally said I would if he would drop his pants. Well he did and then so I gave up and performed oral sex on him right in front of my husband. It didn't end there cause when you play with fire you get burned. I ended up totally naked on top of a dryer having sex with this old flame. Then when we were done at home my hubby couldn't wait to get naked and have sex with me next. I can't believe how turned on he was by this. I couldn't believe I just had sex while he watched me with another man. Now he wants me to have sex with whoever he wants. He has at least offered to let me bring home whoever I want for sex. I should have not given in but I was just wanting to teach him a lesson. Well the lesson was on me it seems. I feel like a ***** and he is my pimp. We are still together but I feel dead and it doesn't matter who I have sex with it's ruined.

Best Answer

FWIW, just made me feel like I hit rock bottom. Not loved, worthless and didn't meet his needs. Now that might not be his reasons BUT that is how I felt about it. That killed any love that I had for that man.

Best Answer