Why would you bother to lie? No one's gonna care if you don't like something.

Best Answer

Never met somone you'd like to in order to spare their feelings ?

Best Answer

Okay, I hate bananas, why would that hurt someone's feelings?? Maybe it's a british thing but whenever i've cooked for someone or they've cooked for me, we usually ask out of politeness whether they like whatever we're making or if they're allergic to anything beforehand. If someone didn't like what i'd made i'd offer them something else. It's the food they don't like not me!

Best Answer

No, but I'm considering doing it. I'm a vegetarian, so people keep asking me why, what and how (sometimes rudely), so, if I just claim I'm allergic to meat and fish, they'll eventually leave me alone :)

Best Answer

What business is it of theirs what you eat ? How rude of them !

Best Answer

when i was younger yep. seafood is an easy thing to claim allegy too. only to people who it was really none of their business and who were extremely pushy

Best Answer

No,haha!

Best Answer

Heh heh no cant say that i have..course im not picky though either. Nice strategy though

Best Answer

Ta !

Best Answer

No, but I WOULD if someone served silverbeet :x

Best Answer

You don't like silverbeet ? I love it, but I have a tough time explaining to dinner hosts that I am 'allergic' to cooked carrots when I polished off all the carrot sticks on the dip plate :o)

Best Answer

Ha :P Cooked carrots have more bioavailable beta carotene too! I can't do silverbeet. Nasty!

Best Answer

Thanks, cute lil' devil. Bloss, I hear you, but I can't stomach them cooked. :o)

Best Answer

Feck yeah

Best Answer

Ye and me both, mate. :o)

Best Answer

It sounds better than saying you think the food stinks!

Best Answer