BlueNinja2 BlueNinja2 31-35, M 5 Answers Dec 28, 2013 in Health

I run from them. Nothing is worse than a close-minded person

Best Answer

all the time

Best Answer

Blind belief is easy

Best Answer

no it's not...you have to lie to yourself and choose to not evolve...

Best Answer

Evolving takes time and effort. There's a reason creationists think all this came about in days, while evolutionists give it billions of years.

Best Answer

Yes, but personally it would be harder for me to shut my brain...cause it's so natural to try and learn...

Best Answer

We are sponges that soak up what is around us. Some do it with purpose like yourself : )

Best Answer

Yes, christians are fed fear from a young age...i think that's the difference...

Best Answer

Testing beliefs may be difficult but apparently justifying them illogically is quite common.

Best Answer

You can test dream interp and astrology very easily.

Best Answer

Many of them....look at people who follow religion and believe in all that's holy....without ever questioning it.

Best Answer

no need to go to extremes...

Best Answer

I'm not going to extremes, trust me....just in fact, stating my opinion about a question that was asked, that's all.

Best Answer

I agree....it's like they believe just because it's expected they should believe and they preach a bunch of nonesense without understanding what it is they are preaching because they have never questioned it.

Best Answer