No, I quit that stuff a long time ago.

Best Answer

Thank god! I thought I was the only one. I came home early one night and couldn't believe it. I even rang the police but they wouldn't come saying they didn't believe me. I got home and found that my mongrel Dachshund / Alsatian cross breed had set up a speakeasy and gambling joint and what is more, invited all his mates round, including a 5 legged cat. When I shouted what the hell's going on here, he merely cocked his leg and pissed all over my favourite armchair. I ran off to get the camera and when I got back he screamed, "run, he's going to shoot us," and they all legged it - except the 5 legged cat that is, he was given a piggy back by a Greyhound. I have to admit that watching a Greyhound bus shoot by with a 5 legged cat strapped to its back was a very unusual sight indeed. I dropped the camera in the stampede and after it went quiet I asked him who the heck he thought he was. All he did after that was to sit, put his paw up and whine. Nobody and I mean nobody believes me when I tell that story. I am so pleased to know that there is at least one other person who has been abused in a similar manner - thank you, thank you, thank you!

Best Answer

No, they were rolling the dice. I think they were shooting craps, but they pretended it was just Yahtzee.

Best Answer

No.<br />
But my grandpa once got some really good photos of his dogs playing poker.<br />
Unfortunately, someone stole them.<br />
The rest is history.

Best Answer

No but i came home early and caught the dog poking the cat

Best Answer

Only every day.

Best Answer