ifilayhere ifilayhere 31-35, F 15 Answers Jan 16 in Community

yeah I stole in a mountian restaurant....but I dont feel bad cause they have lots and i have nothing....

Best Answer

I downloaded an mp3 illegally once. I have nightmares about it every night.

Best Answer

If I've ever done anything, you can bet I've felt it deep to the bone.

Best Answer

Yes I use to steal a lot before I had a job it was how I took care of myself before I was old enough to work and then around age 22 I started back up again

Best Answer

I killed a foreigner cockroach in berlin. I know it has a soul too..

Best Answer

As a student, I worked in a supermarket..we stole lunch and **** quite often....it was kind of par for the course

Best Answer

the only crime ive committed was taking a pack of chewing gums from the shop and i ended up going back in and telling them and paying double the price for them because i felt that bad haha

Best Answer

Back when I went to the US I've smoked weed and went to a prostitute. Not a shred of remorse.

Best Answer

Yes. And No I wont discuss it.

Best Answer

Oh shame .. Always curious to know

Best Answer

Many. I can't help that laws are made by the most corrupt elements of society. But I don't have to abide by them either.

Best Answer

Yes, when it took a child and hide her from her abusive father until the police could arrest him.

Best Answer

I steal pens. From everywhere; offices, people's homes, the bank.

It makes me feel like a fĂșcking superhero.

Best Answer

OCD?

Best Answer

Nope. In all honesty I don't realise I'm doing it. I use a pen and then just put it in my bag.

Best Answer

yes the crime of stupidity

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer