NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 15 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Community

No. So called "humanitarian" help usually just makes them worse off.

Best Answer

Nope ,there are enough charities at home needing help .

Best Answer

I had thought about going with my sister to an orphanage in Uganda. She has jsut returned after her second visit there. This time she came back with horror stories about the lack of water, millipede invasion and huge spiders. I won't be going there in a hurry but I do support it with a monthly donation and fund raising.

Best Answer

Yes, I have gone to a few villages in Nicaragua to provide simple health care for the villages. I went with a church group of 12 volunteers that paid our own way. <br />
We de-wormed, pulled decay teeth, gave eye exams & glasses, lanceted infected wounds and gave antibiotics or anti-fungal meds, and tested drinking water. Provide tooth brushes, nail clippers to everyone and a way to get replacements. And taught simple methods of water purification and waste disposal. It was very rewarding. However, it is to dangerous to go there anymore.

Best Answer

I'm not really a fan of Detroit...but I guess if it would help.

Best Answer

Yes... but then i think maybe i hsould make sure i got my life togther before i think about going and playing with somone elses lol

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

yip, but am not allowed to come to australia lmao

Best Answer

Yes but they keep trying to send me to Jungles and I had enough of the big bad bush in my last life.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer