I think if you take a close look at buddhism you'll find it just as insane and misogynistic as christianity. I find it hard to accept any religion that teaches that the smartest, most capable woman in the world is inferior to the dumbest most useless man, which is exactly what buddism preaches.

Best Answer

Yes, I see your point. Which goes back to saying that it is so hard to pick a certain religion but take pieces from each instead.

Best Answer

Christianity and Buddhism are an amazing pair of spiritual conceptions. Though I have a high level of aversion for other branches of Christianity, it's become a dark influence of corruptibility and greed, it's a disgrace.

Best Answer

I have to agree heartily with you on that. Both religions are amazing spiritual paths, but Christianity has a large number of... Fanatic followers, for lack of a better word, who warp and twist the meaning of the religion at a number of levels.

Best Answer

Yes, honestly, I have. I have nothing against any religion, but have had issues relating to any one 100%. I tend to think of myself as a mix of Buddhist, Wiccan, Christian and a touch of Islam, as much as that may not make sense. I'm not only one or the other, because I believe in different parts of each religion. I'm... My own religion, because I have conflicting views with each one, as well as matching opinions.<br />
I usually say that I'm Agnostic, to not risk confusion if I get too into explaining my religious beliefs.

Best Answer

Yes, I completely agree with you. There are certain ideas from each that make sense but the idea of following just one is undoable for me.

Best Answer

Most major religions have useful points, but I can find holes in all of them. Buddhism is good except it is silly to be happy in the presence of evil. I think a person should stop bad things from happening and not feel good about having to do it.

Best Answer

Buddhism seems pretty relaxed. <br />
Their outlook on life seems to be the way forward.

Best Answer

Very misogynistic, though.

Best Answer

Buddism. to each their own and so forth ;)

Best Answer

A mix between buddhism, christianity, and aliens

Best Answer

Do tell about alien religion please?? :)

Best Answer

Zen Buddism or Sikh

Best Answer

Buddisum

Best Answer

The one that isn't ba<x>sed off of fear and superiority.

Best Answer

Buddhism and Hinduism both very peaceful and loving religions with a lot of history and culture

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

Some days, I'm really a Jew for Jesus.

Best Answer