4ltern4te 4ltern4te 41-45, M 22 Answers Dec 16, 2012 in Self Improvement

Might be fun.

Best Answer

Considered, done, and will probably do again :)

Best Answer

Those thoughts are constantly entering my mind and when I acquire "that kind" of money, I will act on them.

Best Answer

I am in the process of doing it now... totally new experience to me... every day brings surprises and new opportunities for growth....

Best Answer

Yes - a lot lately.

Sell my house, take the cash - move west where nobody knows me.... live in a small trailer with minimal bills and work somewhere with not much responsibility.

Best Answer

I plan on doing that in a couple of years.

Best Answer

Yes. And it's happened.

Best Answer

Sometimes you don't have a choice. Circumstances have caused me to change careers and return to college to earn a second degree. Change is great, so long as change is for the better.

Best Answer

ive done it several times, im doing it now cause i lost a job cause of two hip surgeries and they wouldnt let me do anything but food service at the resort i was at and i couldnt do it so i left, i didnt want to be in the area so i moved, im trying to work by doing para aide subbing but theres not much jobs if youre not certified so im thinking of taking some courses so im more employable like computer, etc.

Best Answer

I have done it before and will do it again.

Best Answer

Yes I have and I am currently doing so. I moved to another state and I am starting over. Finally on my own and away from family. It's right but it will pay off.

Best Answer

I have...often

Best Answer

Many of times and then LIFE happens and changes it all for me so I know it's ment to be.

Best Answer

Not for about the last thirty seconds, but thanks for reminding me.

Best Answer

I have done that, in a way. I am currently taking a sabbatical but at home. :)

Best Answer

Actually no I did not have to...why?--->...because I've actually done it & more than once.

Best Answer

yes i have. And i am so gassed up to do it. i just need a bit of luck

Best Answer

I have done this several times.

Best Answer

Not nowadays. I love my life and my job right now. But I understand the temptation.

Best Answer