TOJEN TOJEN 46-50, F 10 Answers Mar 14, 2012

It's not that we attract the wrong type of people. We all attract all types of people. The problem is our selection process. We need to be more selective. We shouldn't choose someone just because they're hot or rich. The best people are usually average-looking and not rich. We need to ask the right questions early during the first date so that we can instantly weed out the bad seeds from the good ones. We men tend to think with our little head. Women tend to think with their little hooded head. It rarely works out when we choose them that way. Use our brain more, look for the important qualities in our prospective mate. Then our success rate will improve drastically.

Best Answer

People love free hitting those who do not share their ideas.<br />
Stereotypic behavior are still popular and I think this is not about to change!

Best Answer

...funny your should say

Best Answer

Not a magnet compared to the number of good, but I have stepped in some pretty nasty **** a couple of times and it stuck to the bottom of my shoe and wouldn't come off no matter how much I scrubbed.

Best Answer

Im a sh-t magnet when it comes to men! In the last 3 yrs they have either been ex cons, that used to have drug habits, or not emotionally available. I dedcided to give up until I can trust myself to attract someone that I deserve

Best Answer

In my experience with guys, some are quite immature, egotistical, arrogant and self-centred, but equally I have found similar to be true of some women, non-gender, gender variant and intersex people also.

Best Answer

Used to.

Best Answer

That doesn't happen to males on this site

Best Answer

no

Best Answer