For how long were you planning? How long before the idea faded away?
obroin obroin 51-55, M 21 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Hobbies

No, too busy keeping them from robbing me.

Best Answer

how's that working for ya?

Best Answer

i want to rob a bank bigtime however I must simultaneously also make an apppointment for a haircut to change my look at the same time.......... its a perfect scheme I think.....

Best Answer

yes, fleetingly...very often....i'd make a crap crook.

Best Answer

no, the idea of jail doesnt interest me

Best Answer

Yeah for about five minutes.

Best Answer

I have done it..it involved a school bus and some mask

Best Answer

What? No!

Best Answer

Oh, cased the joint. Checked the security. Calculated where the alarm triggers were. What size team it would take to successfully pull it off. Back up plans, to deal with the police/hostage negotiations if things went sour.<br />
Then the teller called me up to the window.

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

Yes lots of times , im so down to do it too, lets do it...

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Nope, I work in a bank too. You would be surprised how many security things we have set up and procedures in place. Its not very easy anymore..

Best Answer

You would have to be rich not too!

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

I was tempted once when i was doing service work in the money counting room at a bank. As i was leaving i entered the man trap and there was a pallet of money sitting there and no one around. I knew there had to be cameras on me so with my hands in the air i eased by it and left. But i did think about a grab and run like he ll

Best Answer

Sure right before i contemplated life in prison. Lol.

Best Answer

Hey - sentencing guidelines vary from place to place, btw: first offense? you plead to lessor (get probation, worse - 2 years with good behavior) so long as no one was hurt or worse in the commission of a felony - is it worth that?

Best Answer

I have no attachment to material things really, it would be for the sheer fun of it. And no losing even 1 week of my life to confinement is not worth all the money in the world. Life is to precious and to short. I learned that after spending a weekend in jail when i was 18 for doing a driveoff at a gas station. I could find that thrill elsewhere, like skydiving.

Best Answer

You should think of the impact of doing something like that on people who work there....before. I work in a bank and have been held up at gunpoint twice. Not a nice feeling.

Best Answer

Really? We're you a hero? :D

Best Answer

I can see how that might be traumatic for some

Best Answer

What doesn't kill them makes them stronger. If your falling then DIVE! And take the world with you! =)

Best Answer

Yup. I fantasized about it for about 5 minutes.

Best Answer

Yeah, you would like to know....

Best Answer

Not at all, why have you?

Best Answer