God Loves you

Best Answer

Reality is that the needs of the roommate will impact you, that is not avoidable, that is the reality of a hospital stay. If you have semiprivate coverage you may want to invest in getting private coverage if hospital stays are going to be common for you. You could try ear plugs.

Best Answer

I used to schedule surgeries and had to cancel a woman's breast surgery because another patient needed an emergency procedure done. When the woman came in for her pre-op exam, she found out, ran up to the office and pulled me out into the hallway to curse me out and to tell me that "If she died, she was going to sue me". I thought she was a Stupid FN Biatch and if she died and was able to sue me, that it would be a wonderful trick.
She had her surgery and when she came back for a follow-up exam, she came to the office and apologized in person to me. I felt bad for thinking she was an idiot and that incident made me a little more aware of people and their fears about being a patient and what they go thru. Please don't deal with dumb nurses/doctors/employees, they really don't care about your or your health?

Best Answer

what happened to you??

Best Answer

fainted in the train station, but got up and didn't want them to call ambulance. Boyfriend picked me up and took me to the hospital even i didn't want to go lol

Best Answer

i didn't get out until three days later.

Best Answer

didn't sleep for 48 hrs because they had me in the ICU holding room until they got another room.

Best Answer

i'm happy you're well, and glad your boyfriend took you to the hospital anyway ;)

Best Answer

yeah he was amazing about it

Best Answer

Hmm, you didn't like being in an ICU bed and then take your frustrations out on the people who are trying to help you?

Best Answer

no. The nurse was not my nurse but my roomate's. And she was being very rude and loud.

Best Answer

Naaah i keep myself on safe side. I save myself from getting exhausted

Best Answer

I cry from frustration.

Best Answer

No, but i have laughed maniacally from exhaustion.

Best Answer

I always do.

Best Answer