Questionator Questionator 26-30 148 Answers Jun 19, 2012

Question of the Day

Yes. The day my Wilde said yes that she would marry me, I cried tears of joy. I had wanted to marry her since the day I met her over 10 years ago. I was so happy that she said yes to my proposal, tears just fell from my eyes while I kissed her. <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Everything-Changed-In-1-Moment/1911043" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I felt the same way about 34 years ago and honestly wish things were better between us now and I don't believe we will ever get that back. Such a shame to watch two people fall apart after so many years. I hate the thought of divorce, but it appears that may be the only solution at this point. I hope your life is still as blissful and that was a great response. Take care and God bless!

Best Answer

Yes, the day I accepted my condition. The nightmare was over.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Awesome answer

Best Answer

Yes. I am very emotional and will cry at any strong emotion, that includes happiness.<br />
When I go to visit my parents, which is very rarely since I moved overseas, I will cry most of the way over on the flight because I am so happy to be going to see them.<br />
Then I cry all the way back home because I am so happy to get away from them. :-)

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Great answer! Emotion can be wonderful and especially joyful experiences which are not always very often.

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

Bipolar??

Best Answer

I cried with joy when King proposed to me. We both had tears flowing after I said yes. It was beautiful. He held my face in his hands and kissed me and wiped away my tears. <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-Engaged-To-Be-Married/1904780" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

It feels like it happened yesterday.

Best Answer

Absolutely! The day I walked with my graduate degree was one of the happiest days of my life.

Best Answer

Yes I have, but looking back it was actually quite a sad thing.<br />
I got one of those stupid Readers Digest letters telling me that I had won $30,000 and I actually (and very stupidly) believed it. It was the first time I had ever received one of those letters and I was in a lot of financial trouble at the time. It would have changed my life completely and when I read the letter, I had tears streaming down my face.<br />
I jumped through all the hoops thinking that I was going to get the money but I just kept getting more letters telling me that I needed to jump through more hoops, and then more and more. I eventually realized that it was a load of crap after a couple months but in that time I got into even more debt because I didn't keep up with my bills because I thought that the money was coming in and I would be able to pay them off completely once it had. I ended up getting into even more serious than I already was because of my stupid false hope.<br />
Looking back, it was a terrible and heartbreaking experience. I was so naive to believe that stupid letter. The way it was worded made it sound like I really had won the money but I can see now that it was just worded a certain way to get peoples hearts fluttering.

Best Answer

Awww what a lesson... and I'm sure that would have made such a difference... that was a tough lesson.

Best Answer

when i got my first job(i was 17) i spent all my savings on a little party for my siblings and i was actually laughing with tears in my eyes...:P the first and the last time.

Best Answer

You already know how much I always look forward to your responses.

Best Answer

is it ? that's very sweet!

Best Answer

Most recently, when my mother told me her cancer was in remission.

Best Answer

Yeah. When the dentist finally finished the root canal. Wait. Maybe it was the nitrous oxide. Never mind...

Best Answer

When I had just been given my diploma and I looked out into the crowd. I felt a immense weight lighted off my shoulders a few tears few down my cheek.

Best Answer

YES YES YES<br />
When I held each of my children in my arms for the first time<br />
When my children's achievements make me swell with pride<br />
When you are just so happy you cannot contain it any longer<br />
Tears of joy are the only tears that don't sting :)

Best Answer

When my son was born, it was an iffy situation. They had to do an emergency c-section and they weren't sure if either would survive.<br />
When he was born and it was announced that both he and my wife lived, I cried - I'm not sure if if was happiness or relief or both - but I cried and cried and cried.

Best Answer

yeah. I cry when I laugh. A LOT. and i can be overly emotional..

Best Answer

Only when the happiness is followed by great stress or tragedy. When I cannot let myself cry during the bad parts, tears of relief will sure follow.

Best Answer

Yes I have. It was two years ago when I receive a tax refund. It was more than I expected and I really needed it. The tears rolled down my face involuntarily,

Best Answer

YES.<br />
The day I found out my father survived his cancer battle.

Best Answer

Yes, I never thought I'd get pregnant but just after Christmas I did a positive pregnancy test however I was convinced my body was playing tricks and I was having a phantom pregnancy so I wept tears of pure joy the first time I saw my beautiful baby boy at his first scan and each time I hear his heartbeat. I expect I'll cry when I meet him for the first time too :)

Best Answer

When I got my divorce I was so happy I stood outside and cried in front of the courthouse. It was the happiest day of my life to be free of that jerk.

Best Answer

When I got engaged to my soulmate... It was the most perfect moment in my life so far- I went mute and cried before I could even muster up a sloppy yes.

Best Answer

Yes just yesterday by seeing old yearbooks and thinking how fast the years went by and how much my friends and have all changed

Best Answer