I mean beside at a funeral...
Seriously101 Seriously101 41-45, F 13 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Community

Yes. Children should see it is okay to not be fake in front of people you trust.

Best Answer

I agree with that. I guess it all depends on what you're crying about..You don't want them to worry if you're just feeling frustrated and having a bad day and they see you crying.

Best Answer

Far too often for comfort. I wish I'd been stronger, for their sake.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

No kids, but I make it a conscious effort to not cry in front of anybody..

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

yes, it takes a lot to make me cry. But they have a few times

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes. Im emotional

Best Answer

YES<br />
I am not ashamed of crying and my kids know me to well

Best Answer

Of course I have. They've cried in front of me, too. Why would I want them to think that it isn't possible to have such strong feelings when you are an adult...?

Best Answer

Because some people just won't..

Best Answer

There is an enormous difference between repressing your emotions and having a disconnect from them. For many many years, logic and reason ruled the roost, and emotions...? Those were inconvenient irrational stirrings that were caused by hormones, that interfered with common sense observations and execution of plans. Now, in my later years, I have become much more in tune with them, and understand that they have a place and a function in my mental make-up, and my own children should also "get" this.

Best Answer