you cried and hurt for a long time, now you dont know what to feel, you cry just once in a while, not like before
mommatoanangel mommatoanangel 26-30, F 7 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

yeah i've tried that this year..first when my mom died last february i cried alot to the extent that i cant even hardly breath...second last july when my first love got marry....i cried alot too...and lastly this sept. when my recent ex cheated me...but this time, after i shed a few tears....i feel numb...i feel that my eyes are already dried up...and even if i wanted to cry i cant.... i really cant shed even a single tear...

Best Answer

yeah, I know exactly how you feel :(, I'ts almost like when youre done crying youre forcing yourself to cry more, because there is more hurt, but theres no more tears. :/

Best Answer

my heart just feels empty. the usual tightness isnt there, the usual anxiety isnt there. every once in a while i feel very sad and i cry for a couple of seconds, but thats it.

Best Answer

I am the same, figure out what it is exactly in your life that is incomplete, try to fill that hole with something postive. What really helps me when i am sad or crying, i think about the times where i am most happy and its usually a funny moment, they always work for me :)

Best Answer

yes i have... after my daughter passed away at the tender young age of 10 :(

Best Answer

i'm sorry to hear that. i know its not the same, but i had a miscarriage almost 3 months ago, i didnt have the time with my child that you did, but i can relate to losing a child. i will pray for you

Best Answer

Thank you...... (((hugs))) to you

Best Answer

wish i could jump into my comp and hugg the **** out of ya

Best Answer

I know exactly what you mean.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer