Yes, with 2 other friends and got thrown out. The funny thing was that another friend took a photo of it and when we printed the pic there was a big sign hanging from the ceiling saying 'get it here' and the arrow looked like it was pointing at us!

Best Answer

That's funny

Best Answer

Ha ha yes!! I was doing a Karaoke competition about fifteen years ago now. I was a bit wilder then, I sang "Rescue Me" by Aretha Franklin. I was jumping about on the table like some sort of nutter, hell only knows what I sounded like, I was a bit too merry and on meds which didn't go down well with the Bacardi lol but... happy days :o)

Best Answer

certainly have. pays to watch for low cielings though

Best Answer

I only have one child .... and I don't think he will go to college

Best Answer

yes and it was not a nice experience when i fell off.

Best Answer

more my pride than anything but i did require stitches,, thanks.

Best Answer

i did that only once... it thankfully was with a half naked woman and not broadcast on youtube, although as i get older and need references... well... you know it sux getting old... heh heh

Best Answer

Yes...I think it would've went over better if I was a young hottie though....and female...hahaha

Best Answer

Doesn't happen often but yes....fun to let loose at times.

Best Answer

Yes, it's a very invigorating experience.

Best Answer