What was it like?
gravity1 gravity1 22-25, F 14 Answers Aug 30 in Community

Both my serious relationships have been with interesting people. My first gf suffered from depression, my second has Asperger's. (Yes, I DO know that's not a mental illness!!) Both were like any other relationships. I very quickly stopped seeing them as the person with _____ and just saw them as the person I loved.

Best Answer

75% of boys have mental issues so I guess yes

Best Answer

I am the mental one, so I can give you my side of the story. I had a 17 year, beautiful relationship with a man who helped me raise my kids. Dealing with mental illness is difficult at best, for both people. Because the one who is afflicted is always trying to hide it or act normal or see doctors for help. The other one is frustrated because they can't just take the illness away from you and put it in the garbage.

Best Answer

I AM the person with the mental illness. I know how difficult I can be to deal with, so I have chosen to remain alone.

Best Answer

No but I saw one before in NJ. He was super handsome and a surfer...

Best Answer

******* crazy & I am not trying to be funny

Best Answer

I think all of them were mentally ill. Why else would they go out with me?

Best Answer

Unfortunately I also married one. Luckily she's inflicting pain and suffering on someone else now.

Best Answer

Absolutely crazy.

Best Answer

Why would you want to know that?

Best Answer

very hard work. mx:))

Best Answer

They did. always ;)

Best Answer