Yes when i was in a bad place at Uni but they all knew about each other - it wasnt under handed. Only prob was it was before mobiles told you the name of the messenger so i had to sit there with a list of numbers to work out who had texted me!

Best Answer

oO

Best Answer

Good Lord no one at a time can be rough enough

Best Answer

Yes when I was younger... I'll never do it again

Best Answer

it does get complicated fast even if everything is open about it doesnt? I think its easier when younger and more time.

Best Answer

I would tell on myself! LoL But when it gets to that point the relationship is falling apart anyways

Best Answer

yes, but there know about each other

Best Answer

yea i did a lot up until i was like 17. thats actually how i met my fiance lol. he was the "other man". but ive been faithful for 2 years now and its staying that way cuz i dont feel like i need to cheat and i got a family now n a motherly reputation to think about.

Best Answer

Never dated period.

Best Answer

Along time ago, and they both had the same first name, though I don't recall if they were spelt the same way...

Best Answer

naw

Best Answer

No never.

Best Answer

It was called "playing the field" when I was a teen and most parents considered it something to encourage, as opposed to "going steady".

Best Answer