deleted
shap36 shap36 41-45, M 14 Answers Sep 20, 2011

Yes because I am not a closed minded idiot. People are people regardless of the beliefs they're brought up with, color of their skin, or whatever that last part of the question was. ;)

Best Answer

I dated someone with different belief than me once. It was okay for me :)

Best Answer

Yes, I married someone of a different race/culture, but I don't think I would ever do that again. I have found too many places of misunderstanding based on cultural differences. That doesn't mean it can't work for someone else, it just means that I don't want to have to deal with it in any future relationship should my current marriage end.

Best Answer

Yes. When people have different cultural beliefs, it can present extra challenges to the relationship. I am not discouraging that kind of relationship, after all I am myself biracial; but people should be aware that to make it work, you are going to have to take off the rose-coloured glasses. Good luck, I hope you find your ``happy ever after``.

Best Answer

yep all dem' fine pretty white ladies

Best Answer

Yes I am white European and dated black and Asian. I found no problems. Now married to a person from another country than I am from left my home country and had to learn another languge not easy when older but I am happy and love the country and the people so many speake good English. But change of culture was hard

Best Answer

Yup!

Best Answer

All of the above. It's the best way to learn about other people.

Best Answer

Yes, actually, might get married to my b/f of three years who is light skinned with blue eyes and light brown hair, and I'm half-white, half-mexican, though I appear to be Mexican most strongly. It doesn't matter to us at all; I'm not really a Latina type of girl and have always acted pretty different from my race or even from other people. He just thinks it makes me more beautiful and doesn't think too much about it.

Best Answer

Yes, yes & yes

Best Answer