Race. The situation is complex....but it gets a little heated from time to time. It's not banned per say, but I try to avoid it.<br />
The topic only comes up when some stranger makes her feel like crap about the kids. I'm Black/Asian and she's white. Our children are mixed but don't have any Caucasian features other than straight hair....we'll all but one of our kids. When people see her alone with our kids, they automatically assume she's the sitter or question if she's actually the biological mother.<br />
The heated topic is usually my fault cause to me, it shouldn't matter. But I do understand that it's an offense to her as a mother.

Best Answer

How could you get serious about anyone when you couldn't talk about the most important things in life?

Best Answer

My thoughts exactly. Thanks, Dave! :)

Best Answer

You are most welcome!

Best Answer

Religion and homosexuality were banned topics from my last relationship.

Best Answer

I assume he was... not religious and not a homo? O_O Did you ask the reason for these topics being banned? Did you care to talk about either one?

Best Answer

He was way more religious than me. And well he was kinda sorta raped by a guy when he was younger. So it was just taboo.

Best Answer

Ah, understandable... At least he explained a little bit. =/

Best Answer

Yes, Mine wont talk much about his past. He freaked out on me cause I asked him why he wont accept any friend requests.

Best Answer

Exes should be banned. When I was younger I wanted to know everything about a man now I dont even want to know what there names are. It is wiser to listen to what they are not telling by being observant. That's where the truth lies

Best Answer

Oh, but you can learn sooo much when you LISTEN to how someone talks about their ex... Bad experiences with men? Sorry... Women can be mean, too. Just gotta be careful.

Best Answer