Yes and it sucked! We couldn't agree on anything. I ended up thinking he was an idiot and had no problem breaking up with him.

Best Answer

Yes, people are all different. End, there was no start was there.

Best Answer

ya my x was like that took so long to find out wish I knew day one , would not be a devorice now. could still be married but to someone that was much better for me.

Best Answer

Yes, at first I enjoy listening to the different opinions. As a friend, he is wonderful and important to me, but at the first date, I think both of us felt that we were dating with the wrong one.

Best Answer

I believe there isn't anything wrong with having different views except with certain and simple things that the other person can live with such as: I eat breakfast - he doesn't I like pizza - he doesn't - I like to wear pjs, he doesn't those small things are fine to be different -but when it comes to raising children - finances - controlling spending habits - Monogamy - just having depth on the same wave length - same morals, beliefs - you pretty much need to be on the same page otherwise I do not believe the relationship could work.

Best Answer

I am dating someone who has different views than mine

Best Answer

Yes im talking night and DAY different. It was an explosive relationship that actually lasted for 2 years.

Best Answer

Yes. Which is exactly why I stopped seeing him. It wasn't things about marriage or kids, but things like religion and same sex marriages. Our beliefs and ideas clashed and so did we. One time I dated a guy who didn't like to be touched very much. I on the other hand adore affection and being affectionate. So, that didn't work well either. However, sometimes it's these situations that make us realize what we really want in a partner and letting go of someone you clash with could be doing you both a favor in the long run.

Best Answer